In the Loop
- DEALS ROUNDUP. // njbiz;2/17/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p20
The article offers information on various deals in New Jersey as of February 17, 2014 including the bankruptcy involving Del Perena Motors LLC, mergers and acquisitions between PreCision Dermatology Inc. and Valeant Pharmaceutical International Inc., and real estate acquired by The Hampshire Cos.
- DEALS ROUNDUP. // njbiz;7/15/2013, p20
A list showing the latest mergers and acquisitions, real estate deals, and bankruptcy filings in New Jersey recent as of July 15, 2013 is presented.
- DEALS ROUNDUP. // njbiz;6/30/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p20
The article lists several deals in New Jersey as of June 2014 including companies that filed for bankruptcies, mergers and acquisitions and new business.
- DEALS ROUNDUP. // njbiz;11/17/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p24
A list of the various business deals in New Jersey as of November 17, 2014 such as bankruptcies, insider trading and mergers and acquisitions involving firms like Global Auto Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., and Cadogans Consultants Ltd., is presented.
- Deals Roundup. // njbiz;7/30/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p24
A list of deals in New Jersey for July, 2012 is presented which includes mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcies and insider trading.
- Acquisition Improv. Macfadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2009, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p18
The article focuses on distressed dealmaking. It states that various factor have colluded to upset the relative standardization of bankruptcy sale process. It suggests that even pre-packaged bankruptcies, which may appear to be a cleaner and quicker solution, offer little in the way of...
- Deals Roundup. // njbiz;8/13/2012, p24
A chart is presented that shows business deals in New Jersey including mergers and acquisition, bankruptcies and insider trading.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.