- John Adams slept here. Lord, Mary; Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;9/10/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p74
Discusses the popularity of former United States President John Adams. Details of the guided tour of Adams National Historical Park in Quincy, Massachusetts; Description of the book 'John Adams,' by David McCullough; How the biography has sparked interest in Adams; Increase in the traffic at...
- Second president gets his due-200 years later. Chaddock, Gail Russell // Christian Science Monitor;6/14/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 140, p1
Focuses on acclaim given to former United States President John Adams, in light of biography 'John Adams,' by David McCullough. Views on his principles and activity as president; Reasons for surge of interest in Adams; Outlook for memorial to Adams in Washington, D.C.
- THE AMERICAN CICERO. Schama, Simon // New Yorker;05/21/2001, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p99
Reviews the book 'John Adams,' by David McCullough.
- The Colossus of Independence. Edwards, Lee // Human Events;7/23/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 27, p17
Reviews the book `John Adams,' by David McCullough.
- John Adams. Fletcher, Alder // Teen Ink;Dec2010, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p36
The article reviews the book "John Adams," by David McCullough.
- Founding Fathers: John Adams Is in the House. Gates, David // Newsweek;5/21/2001, Vol. 137 Issue 21, p58
Focuses on author David McCullough and his research of John Adams, one of the founding fathers of the United States who also served a term as president. His feelings researching Adams' life; Availability of his book 'John Adams.'
- Fascinated by a Founding Father. Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;06/11/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 23, p14
Reports how David McCullough, author of the Pulitzer-Prize winning book 'Truman,' came to write the book 'John Adams.' How he had planned to write a joint biography of Thomas Jefferson and John Adams; Why he was intrigued by Adams; Relationship between Jefferson and Adams.
- John Adams. Herrmann, Frederick M. // Public Integrity;Summer2002, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p265
No abstract available.
- Happy Birthday, America. // Regional Aviation News;6/30/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p2
The article reports on the celebration of independence of the U.S. According to author David McCullough in his biography of John Adams, the Declaration of Independence was not signed on the 4th of July as the founding fathers took time off and returned to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In addition,...