Varsity Group Sees Q4 And Year-End Sales Climb, Slashes Quarterly Loss
- Year's Revenue Grows, 4th Qtr. Losses Deepen For VarsityBooks.com. // Educational Marketer;03/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p7
Reports on the decline in the revenues of VarsityBooks.com of Washington D.C. for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 1999.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;11/13/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p8
Deals with the revenues of publisher Varsity Group Inc. for the third quarter ending September 30, 2000.
- Varsity Group Hits Milestone: Records First Profitable Year. // Educational Marketer;4/7/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p7
Highlights the financial performance of Washington, D.C.-based Varsity Group in 2002.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;11/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p8
Highlights the financial performance of Varsity Group in the third quarter ended September 30, 2002.
- Varsity Group Cuts Losses. // Publishers Weekly;10/30/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 44, p24
Reports on the financial performance of the Varsity Group in the third quarter of 2000. Total revenue posted; Decline in net loss; Factors which contributed to the financial gains; Percentage of increase in revenues for nine months.
- Varsity Predicts Profits in 2002. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 44, p10
Reports on the profits posted by Varsity Books for the third quarter ended September 30, 2002. Business models abandoned by Varsity; Number of educational institutions for which the company ran online bookstores.
- Varsity Moves into the Black. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/7/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 14, p13
Reports the profit posted by Varsity Group in 2002. Amount of deficit of the company; Increase in the number of online stores of the company; Actions taken by the company to improve its business.
- Varsity Books Makes Gains. // Publishers Weekly;5/26/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 21, p14
Reports on the sales posted by Varsity Books for the first quarter of 2003 ended March 31. Decrease in net loss; Number of U.S. schools for which the company operates online bookstores.
- New Focus Leads to Varsity Group's First Profit. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/5/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 45, p12
Reports that Varsity Group Inc., a publishing company, has posted its first profitable quarter which ended on September 30, 2001. Details on the sales, net loss and revenues posted by the company; Information on the educational program launched by the company; Importance of the company's...