- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Spices in Commercial Sizes of at Least 1 Pound in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/24/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 outlook for spices in commercial sizes in different cities and states of India, including Assam, Bihar, and Delhi, are presented.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Spices in Consumer Sizes Less Than 1 Pound in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/24/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 outlook for spices in consumer sizes in different cities and states of India, including Assam, Bihar, and Delhi, are presented.
- Globale Standards fÃ¼r GewÃ¼rze. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;2/21/2014, Issue 8, p22
The article discusses the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization's Codex-Alimentarius-Commission, which aims to create global standards for quality and fairness in the international spice trade.
- TRADERS EAST AND WEST. Childress, Diana // Calliope;Feb2006, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p13
The article presents information on the introduction of spice trade in Europe.
- Unripened spices. // Penang Economic Monthly;May2010, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p6
The article focuses on the exports of Penang's spice and an experimental plantation in Air Itam to grow pepper, nutmegs, and cloves.
- Investigation the Role of Exchange Rate Volatility on Iran's Agricultural Exports (Case Study: Date, Pistachio and Saffron). Goudarzi, M.; Khanarinejad, K.; Ardakani, Z. // Agris On-Line Papers in Economics & Informatics;Mar2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p31
Modern methods of quantitative risk analysis, specifically value-at-risk and expected shortfall approach, provide comprehensive and coherent risk evaluation throughout entire distribution of outcomes and can take agricultural business from the realm of uncertainty to specific, quantified risks....
- ECONOMY OF THe SPiCe TRADe. Duda, Abaigeal // Calliope;Feb2006, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p4
The article discusses the spice trade.
- A SPY AT WORK. Toler, Pamela D. // Calliope;Feb2006, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p19
The article presents information on spying associated with the spice trade.
- State export levels fall as demand for spices drops. Bonura // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the decline in Louisiana's exports for 1999. State's ranking in the export list as compiled by the World Trade Center; Factors that influenced the decline; Processed foods and spices as one of the state's leading exports.