- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INDICATORS TO AID DECISION MAKING (STATISTICS). // Journal of Financial Management & Analysis;Jul-Dec2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, piv
The article presents statistics on the financial management indicators to aid decision making.
- Are your kids growing up with money smarts? // Parenting School Years;Mar2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p72
Statistics related to money management in children are presented.
- Self Defense. // Best's Review;Jun2009, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p24
The article presents statistics on the financial concerns of workers when they would lose their job, including payment for rent, medical emergency and insurance coverage.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INDICATORS TO AID DECISION MAKING (STATISTICS). // Journal of Financial Management & Analysis;Jan-Jun2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, piv
Statistics are presented regarding financial management that aid in decision making including the types barriers that has to be takenover in Europe for various business, seventeen biggest international mergers of companies and acquisition of banks in Latin America.
- Big Data + Analysis = Highly Effective CFOs. // Health Management Technology;May2014, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p4
Statistics are presented from the study "Pushing the Frontiers" from IBM on chief financial officers on the value of integrating enterprise-data and the use of internal and external data.
- ELEMENTOS DE UN MODELO DE ADMINISTRACIÃ“N FINANCIERA PARA LAS PEQUEÃ‘AS EMPRESAS COMERCIALES. Carrillo, Sósima; Bravo Zanoguera, Loreto María; Moreno, Plácido Valenciana; Corral Quintero, Esther Eduviges // Global Conference on Business & Finance Proceedings;2013, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p730
This work is part of an investigation that is under development which aims to design a model of financial management for the competitiveness of small business enterprises in Mexicali, BC, including by examining the relationship between the application of financial management in these businesses...
- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p21
This article presents statistics from a survey conducted by the Journal of Financial Planning which focused on the responses of readers to issues related to financial planning, as of April 24, 1998. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the top rating respondents rated the current business...
- Fast facts. Bekiaris, Maria // Money (Australia Edition);Oct2006, Issue 84, p16
The article presents statistics related to personal finance in Australia including the percentage of young Australians who rely on parents or family members for advice about money matters, the percentage of young people with debt who are not concerned about the amount and the percentage of youth...
- Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) Nonagricultural Wage & Salary Employment (Not Seasonally Adjusted). // Texas Labor Market Review;Dec2007, p5
The article presents the nonagricultural wage and salary employment of Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) in Texas. The total employment in MSA shows an increase which led the country to add 33,300 jobs. Their retail trade, financial activities and government employment continued to heighten...