- Triton PCS plans to operate as standalone brand. // RCR Wireless News;7/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p13
Reports on the plan of Triton PCS Holdings Inc. to operate as standalone brand. Scheduled end of the co-branding agreement with AT & T Corp.; Benefits of the deal on Triton.
- Regional Carriers Strike New Roaming Pacts. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;5/13/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the use of roaming agreements and new plan offerings by regional carriers in the U.S. to counter concerns that they may be incompetent for national operators. Extension of the time division multiple access roaming agreement by Dobson Communications Corp.; Expiration of the roaming...
- Triton PCS purchases Lafayette's spectrum. // RCR Wireless News;6/30/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p9
Reports on the acquisition of the personal communications service licenses acquired by Triton PCS Holdings Inc. with Lafayette Communications. Estimate on the value of the licenses; Coverage of the licenses.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;3/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p34
Presents updates on the wireless communication industry as of March 15, 2003. Acquisition of the assets of GIE GmbH by Sunrise Telecom; Collaboration between iPass and Cometa Networks regarding the integration of the wireless fidelity technology of Cometa with the iPass Global Broadband Roaming...
- Regional numbers show strength in local markets. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;5/12/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the first quarter performance of wireless carriers in the U.S. Increase in revenues of U.S. Cellular Corp.; Net income posted by Dobson Communications Corp.; Resignation of Steve Skinner, president and chief operating officer of Triton PCS Holdings Inc.
- Carriers begin to feel pinch of economic slowdown. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p22
Looks at the financial performance of some wireless operators in 2001. Net customer additions at Western Wireless Corp.; Revenue growth of Triton PCS Holdings Inc.; Amount of losses posted by US Unwired Incorporated.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;11/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p1
Presents updates on the wireless industry in the U.S. as of November 2003. Decision of Def Jam and Elektra Records to team up with wireless companies for the promotion of musicians; Net customer additions posted by Triton PCS Holdings Inc.; Reason behind the shortfall in Triton customers.
- Triton PCS Holdings Increases Loan. Matta, L. Matthew // Bank Loan Report;08/23/99, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p3
Focuses on the increase loan of Malvern, Pennsylvania-based Triton PCS Holdings Inc. Banks that have agreed to boost the company's credit facility; Details on credit facility of Triton PCS; Financial information on the company.
- Triton PCS doubles revenues in 4Q. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p34
Reports on the financial performance of Triton PCS Holdings Inc. for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2000 in the United States. Revenue increase; Total net additions; Revenue.