- BITS. // Wireless Week;6/3/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p26
Presents updates on the U.S. wireless communications industry as of June 2002. Details on an original equipment manufacturer agreement signed by TeleCommunication Systems Inc. with MessageVine; Information on the iHello Voice Outlook voice application from iHello Inc.; Features of the Pixer...
- MessageVine in deal with T-Online. Johnston, Margret // InfoWorld;05/07/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p71B
Reports that MessageVine, maker of instant messaging systems for personal computers and wireless devices, has reached a deal to license its software to T-Online International, the Internet subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom. Value of the deal; Advantage of MessageVine's server-based software;...
- VoiceGenie, MessageVine enter IM deal. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p24
Talks about the deal between VoiceGenie Technologies Inc. and MessageVine to offer instant messaging services to Internet service providers and telecommunications companies.
- T-ONLINE WINS FIGHT FOR CLUB INTERNET. // Voice+;Mar2000, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p10
Reports on Deutsche Telekom's acquisition of France-based Internet service provider Club Internet. Integration of Club Internet with T-Online; T-Online's plan for other partnerships; Legardere's acquisition of a 6.5 percent stake in the merged company.
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...
- SDR Opens Up New Vistas. Blust, Stephen // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p49
Stresses the potential of software-defined radio (SDR) technology in the wireless industry. How the technology works; Benefits of SDR-based handsets; Limitations of traditional radio technology.
- Freedom Of Choice In The Wild Wireless Data World. Tyra, Ken // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p69
Focuses on the option choices of wireless communication users. Factors that influenced the increase in communication offerings; Model that can help users access information anytime and anywhere.
- The Time Is Now. Kalogris, Michael // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p37
No abstract available.
- SMS In The USA. Gehrt, Jennifer // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p61
Encourages the wireless carriers in the United States to offer short messaging service (SMS). Advice on creating a robust SMS market in the U.S.; Factor that will affect the adoption of SMS; Important benefit of SMS.