Site Of The Week
- LightSurf develops imaging solutions with wireless capabilities. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p35
Reports on the development of digital imaging solutions by LightSurf Technologies Inc. in the United States.
- Multimedia delivered. // Wireless Review;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p19
Introduces the LightSurf5 multimedia messaging platform from LightSurf Technologies. Function; Applications; Information on the software suit of LightSurf.
- LightSurf aims to ride visual messaging wave. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;9/2/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p14
Provides information on the picture-messaging market. Details of the infrastructure and technologies offered by LightSurf Technologies Inc. for picture-messaging services; Features of picture-capable phones; Benefits of using LightSurf's image platform; Background of the company.
- Surf's Up For LightSurf Founder. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;8/19/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 31, p41
Reports that Philippe Kahn has found a way to combine his two passions, sending photograph updates from his sailboat to his Skipper's Log posted on the Web via LightSurf technology. Three things Kahn considered crucial to team building; Description of Kahn by Robin Nijor, who has worked with...
- Will Picture Mail Deliver Wireless ARPUs? Borthick, Sandra L. // Business Communications Review;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the evolution of the wireless communication systems. Demand for the camera phones in Japan; Impact of the demand on the average revenues per users; Profits gained by LightSurf Technologies Inc. from picture mails.
- LIGHTSURF DEBUTS PLATFORM TO DELIVER WIRELESS IMAGING. // Imaging Update;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Announces that LightSurf Technologies, Inc. of Santa Cruz, California, a provider of technology, solutions and services for wireless digital media, has introduced the LightSurf Visual IntelligencePlatform.
- LIGHTSURF IV INSTANT IMAGING PLATFORM FOR MMS DEBUTS. // Imaging Update;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the launch of the LightSurf IV Instant Imaging Platform, a suite of advanced imaging applications for mobile multimedia messaging, by LightSurf Technologies Inc. in 2002. Features of the product; Benefits from the technology; Background information on the firm.
- Motorola LightSurf release MMS product. // RCR Wireless News;3/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the Value Added Services media messaging service launched by Motorola Inc. and LightSurf Technologies Inc.
- MmO2 launches photo sharing service, enhances portal. // RCR Wireless News;11/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p38
Announces the Media Album picture messages service launched by Motorola Inc. and LightSurf Technologies Inc. on the network of MmO2. Markets for the service; Details on the service; Information on the Revolution service of MmO2.