- New briefs. // RCR;10/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p3
Reports on developments concerning the telecommunications industry in the United States as of October 19, 1998. Includes Microcell Telecommunications Inc.'s completion of its Canadian expansion; Lucent Technologies Inc. and Vodafone Ltd.'s plans for a technical trial of wideband Code Division...
- Briefs. // Network World;04/23/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p33
Reports on developments related to the telecommunications industry in the United States as of April 23, 2001. Lucent's plan to supply wireless communication products and technologies to US Cellular networks in the U.S.
- Asian telecoms this month. // Telecom Asia;Nov2000, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p32
Presents news briefs related to telecommunication in Asia as of November 1, 2000. Ouster of Lucent Technologies' Chairman Rich McGinn; Vodafone Group's acquisition of China Mobile Limited; UTStarcom's plans to bring the Personal Access System technology to India; Qualcomm's involvement in the...
- Lucent to supply IN products to U.S. Cellular. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p16
Reports on the multi-million dollar contract signed by Lucent Technologies Inc. with U.S. Cellular Corp. to supply wireless intelligent networking hardware and software for rapid deployment and delivery of enhanced services to U.S. Cellular's mobile customers.
- Sharing The Wealth With Employees. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;02/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p44
Provides information on LCC International Inc., a telecommunication company in the United States. Growth of the company; Employees; Competition with wireless companies; Stock performance of LCC.
- Lucent and Vodafone trial 3g technology. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p29
Reports on Lucent Technologies Inc. and Vodafone Group PLC's announcement of their first third-generation over-the-air trial calls using Lucent's Global Third Generation code division multiple access technology in Newbury England.
- Vodafone unveils Live! next-generation offer. Chandiramani, Ravi; Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p3
Reports the launching of Vodafone Live! services from Vodafone in Great Britain. Promotion of picture messaging services; Provision of mobile Internet games and location-based services; Generation of revenue.
- If I could get my hands on Vodafone&hellips;. Davis, Adrian // Brand Strategy;Apr2002, Issue 158, p6
Describes the work that Vodafone has done in terms of technological and marketing output as of April 2002. Technological platform of Vodafone; Technologies that will enable Vodafone to have a client-facing relationship for a variety of day-to-day services; Ability of Vodafone to stretch into...
- Vodafone reaches 10 million users. // RCR;03/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p25
Reports on Vodafone Group PLC's number of telecommunication subscribers in Great Britain and other countries, as of March 1, 1999.