Openwave Systems Meets Estimates
- Life Still Lingers In Wireless Net Industry. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;7/30/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 31, p12
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Openwave Systems for fiscal fourth quarter 2001. Stocks of Openwave; Highlights of Openwave's announcement; Factors that influence the revenue of the company.
- Openwave 3Q earnings sobering. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p26
Reports on the corporate earnings posted by Openwave Systems Inc. for the third quarter of 2001. Factors that influence the earnings report; Downsizing plan of the company; Net loss posted by the company.
- Pumping In The Profit. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the earnings of Openwave Systems for the quarter ending December 30, 2000. Business model of the company; Revenue; Operating profit; Stock price.
- Openwave improves 4Q loss. // RCR Wireless News;8/7/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the improved net loss posted by Openwave Systems Inc. during the fourth quarter of 2005. For the quarter, Openwave reported revenues of $91.1 million, down 9 percent from revenues of $100.3 million during the same period in 2005. Revenues were slightly ahead of analyst...
- Openwave posts strong revenues, inks Verizon agreement. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p36
Reports that Openwave Systems Inc. posted a profit for its second fiscal quarter and plans to introduce a standards-based, over-the-air provisioning solution for voice and data in cooperation with Verizon Wireless.
- Openwave Expects Higher Revenue. // Wireless Week;4/29/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p21
Reports on the revenue expectations of Openwave Systems Inc. in the March 2002 quarter. Details on the past revenues earned by Openwave; Remarks from Openwave chairman Don Listwin; Deal of Openwave with China United Telecommunications Corp.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;11/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 22, p21
Presents updates on the wireless communication system industry in the U.S. as of November 2003. Earnings posted by RadioShack Corp. for the third quarter of 2003; Net losses of Openwave Systems Inc.; Profits of EMS Technologies Inc.
- Openwave sees position improving. // RCR Wireless News;7/28/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the net loss incurred by Openwave Systems Inc. in its fiscal fourth quartern in 2003. Revenue of the company; Remarks from Openwave's president and chief executive officer Don Listwin regarding the company's position in the industry.
- Openwave: One Year After Convergence. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p10
Features Openwave Systems Inc., a telecommunication company. Company history; Marketing strategies; Net Revenues.