Keeping Tabs On Corporate Callers
- Traq streamlines corporate wireless services. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p75
Focuses on the corporate wireless services offered by Traq-wireless Inc. in Austin, Texas. Efforts to simplify wireless costs and streamline inventory assets and purchasing; Inclusions of an online analytical and reporting tools that compare rates and services from wireless carriers;...
- Beware the Corporate Raters. O'Shea, Dan // Wireless Review;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p26
Provides information on Austin, Texas-based rate plan management software maker Traq-wireless. Reason behind the decision of most companies to go to multicarrier regarding their voice, data and device requirements; Industrial applications of the Mobile Communications Management software from...
- Traq-Wireless to manage resources for Crossroads Systems. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p50
Reveals that Traq-Wireless, an enterprise wireless management solutions, will manage wireless resources for the Crossroads Systems company. Details on the partnership between the two companies.
- Expense Tracking. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;11/1/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p24
The article weighs the potential of using telecommunication expenses management companies. Traq Wireless and mindWireless are companies that track cellular phone expenses. David Wise shares how carriers and subscribers benefit from the mindWireless service. Also presented is the tracking system...
- Securing mobile assets. Pappalardo, Denise // Network World;4/5/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p53
Setting clear guidelines on how employees acquire, use and return their wireless devices is critical to protect a company's assets. This is exactly what Ramolo Pallini, director at Boston, Massachusetts-based systems integrator Getronics BV, did. The firm has been employing the Mobile Management...
- Traq takes charge of wireless plans. Pappalardo, Denise // Network World;10/25/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p29
This article reports that Traq-Wireless Inc. is set to introduce management features to its software package that the company says will lot customers more easily procure and manage wireless services for all their employees. Traq's Supply Chain Automation is a new module for the company's Mobile...
- Bringing Order To Chaos. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p22
No abstract available.
- They're counting the minutes. McKenna, Ted // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Dec2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p8
Reports on Traq Wireless' software that lets businesses continually analyze the wireless use of all their employees. Determination of how employees use their cell phones, personal digital assistants, pagers and other wireless devices; Scheme to make carrier customers happier.
- TRAQ EXPANDS ENTERPRISE MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS MGMT SOLUTION. // Telephone IP News;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the launching of Analysis and Plan Expert 6.0 software by traq-wireless. Features; Advantages; Information on traq.