- CTIA Files Comments On Cap. // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p1
Focuses on the comments of CTIA president and chief executive officer Tom Wheeler on the spectrum cap in the United States.
- Spectrum Debate Stalls. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;7/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 29, p3
Deals with a debate between wireless trade association CTIA and the United States Department of Defense regarding the reallocation of some military spectrum for third-generation services. Introduction of a legislation that would give the department financial incentives for relocation of...
- FCC Spectrum Decision Could Benefit Carriers. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;4/29/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p18
Reports on the benefits of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) frequency spectrum decision. Details on the spectrum-sharing arrangement set-up by FCC; Remarks from CTIA president and chief executive officer Tom Wheeler; Effect of the FCC ruling on wireless carriers.
- CTIA Petition Takes On MSS. Glick, Eric // Wireless Week;05/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p5
Looks at the petition submitted by CTIA and New ICO company to the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on the allocation of 2 gigahertz (GHZ) frequency spectrum. Petition submitted by CTIA to the FCC which calls for the reallocation of 2 GHz spectrum from satellite to...
- CTIA Super Mobility Week Has Retail Focus. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/18/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p4
The article offers information on the CTIA Super Mobility Week convention and exhibition to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in September 2014.
- CTIA Expects Rebound At 25th Anniversary Show. PALENCHAR, JOSEPH // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1
The article mentions the silver anniversary of CTIA-The Wireless Association, which has been in the wireless industry trade for 25 years.
- Wireless Lobbies Ask FCC to Clear TV From Channel 51. // TV Technology;4/6/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the petition of CTIA-The Wireless Association and Rural Cellular Association to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), requesting for license suspension on Channel 51 and clearing its constituents' bandwidth in the U.S.
- CTIA's New Year's Resolutions. Glick, Eric // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p5
Provides information on the strategic goals and priorities of CTIA company. How the company deals with the rules released by the United States Federal Communications Commission on spectrum; Extension of the complex universal service regulations.
- State's app industry provides 8,000 jobs. // Northern Colorado Business Report;10/19/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p8A
The article offers information on the report from CTIA-The Wireless Association which revealed that 8,000 jobs have been created in Colorado by the state's mobile application developers.