Lining Up For Advice
- coming upâ€¦. // New Media Age;12/17/2009, p33
A calendar of events for the media industry in 2010, including the UK Computer and Video Games Industry, nma Live: Online Engagement Demystified, and Mobile Research Conference 2010, is included.
- Crain's Internet event to explore e-commerce. // Crain's Chicago Business;09/20/99, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p77
Focuses on Crain's Chicago Business Internet Quarterly event, to be held in October 1999. Topics to be discussed such as electronic commerce and its effect on business-to-business relationships and marketing.
- Fall conferences target entrepreneurship, e-commerce. Hadley // Business Journal (Central New York);10/08/99, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the Technology Development Organization (TDP) and `The Business Journal' periodical's holding of conferences on electronic commerce in the United States. Production of the TDO conference for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting; Focus on retail, manufacturing, health care and...
- ICE puts focus on high-end transaction server market. Jones, Chris // InfoWorld;04/07/97, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p10
Reports on server announcements at the 1997 Internet Commerce Expo in Atlanta, Georgia. Includes International Business Machines Corp.'s announcement of a new version of its core Net.Commerce transaction server; BroadVision's launching of Version 2.5 of BroadVision One-to-One electronic...
- SureWaves with exchange4media hosts Delhi edition of E-commerce Power Breakfast on Diversity Marketing. // Exchange4media.com;8/18/2015, p1
The article reports that the E-commerce Power Breakfast on Diversity Marketing will be held in Delhi, India on August 19, 2015.
- B2B E-Commerce in CEE Markets. // IT Professional;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p60
Reports on a conference on business-to-business electronic commerce in Europe. Schedule; Venue; Contact information.
- Seminar to focus on e-business. // Inside Tucson Business;01/24/2000, Vol. 9 Issue 44, p20
Reports on a seminar on opportunities in electronic commerce in Tucson, Arizona.
- Bringing the association's business online. // Association Management;May98, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the second seminar in the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)-Microsoft Association Technology Alliance Strategic technology Series which focused on electronic commerce (e-commerce). Possible uses of e-commerce; Factors to consider in building an electronic business...
- Mit Mode erfolgreich im Netz. // Textilwirtschaft;1/26/2012, Issue 4, p83
The article discusses the E-Fashion conference for fashion and e-commerce in Frankfurt, Germany, which took place on February 23, 2012.