NOIZE: From the Editor
- EDITOR BOY'S BIG EIGHT. Molenda, Michael // Guitar Player;Jul2009, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p22
The article presents several guitarists featured in myspace.com including Milt Gore, Noel Christian Riddell, and Adam Cook.
- FACEBOOK COURT OF OPINION. // Guitar Player;Dec2010, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p22
The article presents various opinions from the users of social networking web site, Facebook, regard the best digital-recording software for guitarists.
- Tweet Beat: Steve Lawson. Beller, Bryan // Bass Player;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p16
An interview with British solo bass player Steve Lawson is presented. Lawson asserts that he used the online social network, Tweeter, to discuss his music ideas, practice and gigs. He says that he played in a bass or voice duo and made very little on club gigs. He adds that he used the Twitter...
- The Literary Face of Facebook. // Scholastic Scope;2/22/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p5
The article offers information on the viability of the Facebook online network for authors including William Shakespear, Geoffrey Chaucer, and Jane Austen.
- Online Friendships. Farrington, Jan // Current Health 2;Apr/May2007, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p20
The article discusses the role of social-networking Web sites in teenage friendship.
- Well connected. McGinley, John Joe // Money Marketing;6/17/2010, p51
No abstract available.
- Readers want AzBiz.com commenters to register. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;3/22/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p20
The author discusses the new rules to be carried out in making an online comment at AzBiz.com, wherein an individual is required to register first before giving a comment.
- All at witter over her lack of followers. Webman, Nancy K. // Pensions & Investments;2/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p2
In this article, the author appeals the readers of the journal to follow her on Twitter.
- tweet BEAT. // Public Accounting Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p3
The article presents comments from the social network website Twitter about the accounting profession.