The interrelationships between sexual self-esteem, sexual assertiveness and sexual satisfaction
- Can He Guess Your SECRET SEX FANTASY? Byrne, Fiona // Marie Claire (US Edition);Jan2006, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p143
The article analyzes a questionnaire which reveals whether men can guess their women's sexual fantasies. One woman would want her man to pretend he's a stranger at a fancy bar. She would wear thigh-highs and garters under a skirt, and he would come up behind her, put his hands around her waist,...
- Sex. Woods, Stacey Grenrock // Esquire;Sep2004, Vol. 142 Issue 3, p142
Answers several questions about sex. Difficulty in achieving sexual arousal during masturbation; Reason of men for seeking sex advice from women; Information on food aphrodisiacs.
- Woman power â€¦ Does it affect African leadership? Mbakwe, Tom // New African;Jul2011, Issue 508, p10
The article analyzes the power which women commands over men. It is stated that, the fact which makes women more powerful than men is the sexual needs of men which is so vital to their health that they literally have to be on their knees to meet the need. As stated, since the satisfier of the...
- Getting None. Kita, Joe // Men's Health;Oct2003, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p152
Tackles a variety of issues relevant to the sexual relationship between couples in the U.S. Factors associated with sexual interest and excitement; Significance of testosterone level on sexual desire; Tips on restoring intimacy in a relationship.
- Feel Sexier Than Even Before. Boone, Sharon // Cosmopolitan;Jan2005, Vol. 238 Issue 1, p98
The article focuses on sexual relationship between men and women. Many women make the mistake of believing that to feel and be, sexual, there needs to be a guy lighting that part of her on fire. But the best way to become the kind of sensual being who's irresistibly, unapologetically in touch...
- Surprising sexy moments. Tudino, Cristina // Self;Sep2006, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p161
The article presents women's experiences of intimate moments with their partner. The author relates her own experience with her boyfriend in which her erotic encounters tend to occur when they are fully clothed and nowhere near the bedroom. She asked also some women about their intimate moments...
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FATHERLY AFFIRMATION AND A WOMAN'S SELF- ESTEEM, FEAR OF INTIMACY, COMFORT WITH WOMANHOOD AND COMFORT WITH SEXUALITY. Scheffler, Tanya S.; Naus, Peter J. // Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality;Spring99, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p39
The article investigates the relationship of fatherly affirmation to women's self- esteem and other psychosexual characteristics. Research on the effect of the family on women's psychological development has focused primarily on the influence of the mother-daughter relationship. Although fathers...
- THE better sex KIT. Floyd, Lynya // Essence (Time Inc.);Feb2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p118
The article offers tips on how women can improve their sexual relationship with their partners. Dana Myers, cofounder of bootyparlour.com, says ones sex life can become a routine because things get monotonous. To build one's sexy self-esteem, she should think of items that suits her personality....
- DR. GWENDOLYN GRANT'S NO-NONSENSE ADVICE FOR LIFE'S CHALLENGES. // Essence (Time Inc.);Apr2004, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p116
Offers advice on challenges related to man-woman relationships. Actions to be taken to recover from an affair with a married man and to re-build self-esteem; Ways to improve the sexual relationship of a couple.