Property slump impedes recruitment of top talent
- LG buys 27 acres in Englewood Cliffs. Ruth, João-Pierre S. // njbiz;12/13/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p2
The article reports on the purchase of a 27-acre parcel in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey by LG Electronics.
- Only eclectics need apply. Osborne, Helen // Estates Gazette;3/22/2003, Issue 312, p114
Reports on the recruitments in the field of property industry. Recruitment of the staff with more understanding of financial structures, joint ventures and consortiums by companies in public sector; Rise in demand for managing directors of specialist property vehicles; Individuals in the field...
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/1/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p25
This article announces various appointments made to management positions at different organizations related to the fields of architecture, engineering, finance, government agencies, health care, law and real estate. Reyman Ramin was appointed principal electrical engineer together with Arthur...
- Mortgage-focused search firm finds a home. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/4/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p24
This article focuses on consulting Socius Search LLC's new business address. A 7-month-old professional search and placement firm that focuses on the mortgage banking business, has set up shop in the Bradley Building in Cleveland's Warehouse District. Socius was launched by partners Jason...
- Is Your Company in Search of Entrepreneurial Talent? Cherney, Lynn // National Real Estate Investor;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p64
Offers advice to real estate firms on hiring entrepreneurial executives. Strengthening ties with the academic institutions; Recruiting from similar businesses; Promoting entrepreneurship.
- Real Estate and the dirty business of recruitment. // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/24/2011, p8
In this article, the author discusses about the corrupt practices being followed in the recruitment market for real estate in Great Britain. The author mentions that candidates are not aware of the fact that they are subjected to pay around 25 percent of their first year's salary, when they...
- Ambitious, expanding Grassi snags four rival partners. Theis, Laura // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/13/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 31, p8A
The article reports on the move made by the Lake Success, New York-based Grassi & Co. in hiring four new partners, Brian Aryai, Barry Schosid, Jim Logan and Vince Paolucci, as part of a mission to double firm's revenue and employee base. Particularly, the initiative is the initial step on...
- Here, There and Everywhere. Cavanaugh, Bonnie Brewer // Best's Review;Sep2007, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p34
The article focuses on recruitment trends in the U.S. insurance industry. It states that insurance company recruiters often look for sales candidates from other industries like real estate, pharmaceutical sales and airlines. Desire for flexibility, entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in...
- John L. Scott takes on additional staff. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Mar2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, pA4
Announces John L. Scott Real Estate Inc.'s recruitment of additional staff members.