COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦
- THE WORST OF ALL WORDS. Reid, Peter // People Management;10/24/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p22
Discusses the use of the phrase 'best practice' in personnel management in the European Union. Definition of the phrase; Origin of the phrase; Application of the phrase in personnel management.
- E-HR glossary. // Personnel Today;2/18/2003, p19
Presents a brief description of electronic terms used in human resource management. 'Business-to-employee' term for interaction between employer and employee; 'Data warehousing' for storage of large amounts of data in one database; 'e-HR' term to broadly cover the use of technology to deliver...
- Mojo. De Vita, Emma // Third Sector;2/16/2010, Issue 602, p17
The article discusses the definitions of the word "mojo" within the context of personnel management.
- KPMG report explores the influence of GCs. // In-House Perspective;Jan2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p5
The article focuses on a report of KPMG LLP, a law firm, related to the role of general counsels (GCs) based on a survey of 320 corporate counsels across the world.
- AJAY K MAGO. // Siliconindia;Jul2000, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p84
Profiles Ajay K. Mago, e-business strategy and business transformation consultant of KPMG LLP. Educational background; Technical and professional skills; Community involvement; Sources of ideas and inspiration.
- G4 wants more influence. // Accountancy;Apr98, Vol. 121 Issue 1256, p9
Reports on the record increase in the gross fees received by consulting firm KMPG LLP from its operations in Great Britain. Gross fees for the period; Growth of revenues from management consulting services; Planned strengthening of the company's worldwide management structure.
- This Just In. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;1/30/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p0001
The article announces that Heather Paquette has been appointed managing partner of the Detroit office of the accounting and consulting firm of KPMG LLP.
- THE LIST Accounting Firms. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/29/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 39, p12
A table is presented that lists several accounting firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut including Deloitte Consulting LLP, KPMG LLP and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- REDUNDANCY BY EMAIL. // People Management;11/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p11
Focuses on the use of e-mails by the human resource department of KPMG in Great Britain. Purpose of e-mails; Forms of employee communication.