- Table 6.2-1 - Labour income statistics - Labour income. // Canadian Economic Observer;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p34
Several charts are presented that list labour income statistics including total labour income in transportation, manufacturing and construction industries in Canada during 2009-2011.
- Table 6.2-3 - Labour income statistics - Weekly earnings. // Canadian Economic Observer;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p35
Several charts are presented that list labour income statistics including weekly earnings, industrial aggregate, and goods-producing industries in Canada during 2009-2011.
- EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES. // Economic Indicators;Sep2014, p11
Several charts are presented depicting the statistics of employment, unemployment and wages in the U.S. in September 2014.
- High yield report. // High Yield Report;11/24/97, Vol. 8 Issue 45, p4
Presents statistical information and graphs pertaining to high yield.
- Construction injury rate falls below manufacturing. // Contractor Magazine;May96, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p1
Presents statistics on the rate of construction injuries versus the rate of manufacturing injuries.
- Indianapolis-area demographics. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/04/95 Supplement Lists 96, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p18
Presents statistics on Indianapolis. Vehicles in Marion County; Most popular cars; 1990 education status of residents of Marion County; School districts in Indianapolis.
- Trend. // Business North Carolina;Nov97, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p9
Presents statistical data on unemployment, construction in selected countries, retail sales in selected cities and transportation at selected airports. Information on unemployment provided from the Employments Security Commission; Presentation of construction statistics from the North Carolina...
- Related products. // Science Statistics;Jun2009, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p7
The article provides a list of references made by Statistics Canada which includes publications, surveys and summary tables.
- Terre Haute Forecast 2014. Christ, Kevin; Guell, Robert // Indiana Business Review;Winter 2013, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p42
Several tables are presented which provide information on the unemployment rate Terre Haute, Indiana and the U.S. from January 2003 to August 2013, labor force particiaption rates from 2001 to 2012, and average annual pay as of 2012.