- HR matters. Edwards, Gareth // Credit Management;Dec2011, p33
The article explains the responsibilities of the employers in helping employees to return to work from leave in order to adjust and prevent discrimination in Great Britain. It presents the Salford NHS Primary Care Trust v. Smith on reasonable adjustments aid to employees. Another case mentioned...
- Miliband reveals living wage proposals. // Employers Law;Dec2012/Jan2013, p4
The article offers information on new plans unveiled by the British politician Ed Miliband that would offer a living wage to millions of workers in Great Britain.
- Out of context. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/10/2013, p44
The article reports that British Labour leader Ed Miliband admits he was involved in leaking stories against his allies and enemies alike.
- New Labour leader Miliband is giving nothing away. Laing, Elisabeth // Lawyer;10/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p6
In this article, the author provides an analysis of the speech Edward Miliband as a new Labour Party leader in Great Britain.
- Dweeb. Elmhirst, Sophie // New Statesman;10/11/2010, Vol. 139 Issue 5022, p57
The author offers observations on the word "dweeb" as it has been applied to Ed Miliband, the leader of the British Labour Party.
- NEWSTATESMAN.COM. // New Statesman;6/20/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5058, p61
This article discusses the periodical's website and its articles on internet bloggers and British Labour Party leader Ed Miliband.
- HE MUST be the most [...]. JAMES FORSYTH // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p35
HE MUST be the most unlikely columnist ever in the New Musical Express. But Ed Miliband is taking to the former Britpop bible to defend his Desert Island Discs choices.
- SOAP BOX. Redfern, Simon // PRWeek (London);7/29/2011, p9
The article presents insights on the impact of the hackgate issue on British Labour Party leader Ed Milliband's popularity as of July 29, 2011.
- Can we require an employee to use paid time off if he or she hasn't requested it? Can we limit when an employee can use paid time off? Patton, Erin // HRMagazine;Oct2011, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p36
The article focuses on paid-time-off (PTO) benefits of an employee and the importance of clear company policies regarding their use. Restrictions on the use of PTO are discussed including during peak company operating times, plant shutdowns, or furloughs. The author points out that company...