Give me the Moonlight
- PAINTING THE TOWN LEAD. PAKINKIS, TOM // Music Week;3/15/2013, Issue 11, p15
An interview with Rupert Dell, manager of the Sheffield, England-based music company The Leadmill, is presented. When asked about how the music company has become iconic, Dell mentions that Leadmill has never compromised quality both in terms of its treatment of its artists and in terms of its...
- In the groove. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);10/ 5/2012, p366
The article features X:CEL Superturn, a manufacturer of precision machined components and specialised joints and gaskets, based in Sheffield, England. The company, which supplies some of the world's leading oil and gas original equipment manufacturers, is known for producing high-quality...
- In the groove. admin // MWP (Online Edition);10/ 4/2012, p810
The article offers information on X:CEL Superturn (GB) Ltd., based in Sheffield, England, that specializes precision machined components and joints and gaskets. It is mentioned that the company primarily caters to the needs of the petrochemical industries and provides quality parts for down hole...
- In the groove. admin // MWP (Online Edition);10/ 4/2012, p812
The article informs on X:CEL Superturn (GB) Ltd., located in Sheffield, England, that specializes precision machined components and joints and gaskets. The company primarily targets the petrochemical industries and provides quality parts for down hole drilling. Also, Wayne Adcock, quality...
- DIRECTORY. // Mixmag;Feb2015, Issue 285, p112
No abstract available.
- Sheffield station honoured. // Modern Railways;Nov2008, Vol. 65 Issue 722, p10
A photograph of the plaque unveiling ceremony at Sheffield station in England is presented.
- COMMENTARY. Loveday, Barry // Police Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p95
The article comments on the final Report of the Hillsborough Independent Panel on the Hillsborough disaster in England. It is said that the report is the most sigifcant development for police in recent times. It is said that the disaster and the police response to it, raise questions on the...
- Legacy of Betrayal. Wahl, Grant // Sports Illustrated;9/24/2012, Vol. 117 Issue 12, p16
The article examines the report of an investigation by an independent panel of Great Britain's government finding that there was a police cover-up of the causes of the Hillsborough Stadium disaster of 1989 in which 96 fans of the Liverpool soccer team died.
- FFW and One Crown Office Row silk lead on fresh Hillsborough inquest. Freedman, Joshua // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/1/2013, p6
The article announces that appointment of Field Fisher Waterhouse (FFW) public law partner Martin Smith to advise on the fresh inquest into deaths of the 96 victims of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster in England.
- Hillsborough cover up exposed - police responsible could be charged. McGuffin, Paddy // Green Left Weekly;9/19/2012, Issue 938, p18
The article informs that police officers involved in the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 in which 96 football fans were killed due to human crash are going to face prosecution.