Refurbishments lift HoF sales and shares
- Christmas bonus for HoF. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p3
Reports on the sales increase posted by department store chain House of Fraser in the seven weeks to January 8, 2000.
- Best Xmas ever for department store retailer. // Cabinet Maker;1/11/2013, Issue 5820, p10
The article reports that the Christmas sales of House of Fraser have increased by 6.3% for the six weeks ending January 5, 2013.
- HoF growth. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2008, Issue 5613, p9
The article examines the financial performance of fashion and furniture retailer House of Frase Ltd. (HoF) for the 39 weeks ending October 25, 2008 in Great Britain. During the period, the company's sales figures have allegedly been up 2.7 percent, which is allegedly attributable to the opening...
- Record profits at brand as it prepares for new era. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2014, Issue 5882, p12
The article discusses the financial performance of the department store House of Fraser on January 25, 2014 which shows online sales of the firm increased by 41 percent, gross profit increased by 6.1 percent and also presents the comments of House of Fraser's chairman Don McCarthy on the same.
- Cabinet sales give HoF a welcome boost. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2003, Issue 5357, p6
Reports on the increase in the sales of the furniture firm House of Fraser PLC in Great Britain. Decrease in the losses of the company; Decrease in the total turnover of the firm; Product offerings of the company.
- House of Fraser 'delighted' with Christmas sales. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2016, Issue 5964, p10
The article reports that department store group House of Fraser Ltd. has revealed a robust Christmas holiday sales performance driven by its electronic commerce platform.
- Profits up at House of Fraser as bid talks end. // Housewares;Apr2006, Issue 197, p33
The article reports that Great Britain-based houseware company House of Fraser PLC has announced an encouraging financial results in the wake of the news that preliminary bid talks with Apax have been terminated. The pre-tax profit of the company increased by 4.6 percent for the year which ended...
- How the rivals square up. // Estates Gazette;11/15/2003, Issue 346, p52
Reports on the performance of three department stores in England in terms of profits as of November 2003. Debenhams; House of Fraser; Marks & Spencer.
- Next is the star among the six-month winners. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;7/23/2004, Issue 5398, p6
Reports on the increase in the profits of Next PLC in Great Britain. Profits of the House of Fraser PLC; Recovery of Homestyle; Financial performance of Courts PLC.