A Matter of course for flammability laws
- Safety lessons. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2008, Issue 5605, p4
The article reports on the seminar program to be conducted by SATRA Technology Centre which will be held in September 9-16 and November 18, 2008 at SATRA's laboratories in Kettering, England. The program is aimed to understand better the British Furniture and Furnishings Fire Safety Regulations...
- Spanish furniture producers target U.S. market. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p66
Reports on the Spanish government's holding of a series of seminars for Spanish furniture manufacturers interested in entering the United States market. Spanish Institute of Exterior Commerce and the Trade Commission of Spain's organization of the seminars; Institute's hiring of Aktrin to...
- BFM show nets seminars. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Features a series of Internet seminars at the BFM Summer Furniture Show.
- Shepherd market seminar series to focus on best retailer practices. // Furniture/Today;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p102
Reports on the market seminars at the Shepherd Retail Performance Center relating to practice of furniture retailing in the U.S. Hosting of Shepherd Retail Performance on the two day seminars; Speakership of store-design consultant Connie Post and market-research specialist Britt Beemer at the...
- SEMINARS-AT-A-GLANCE. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2009, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p82
A calendar of seminars related to the Association of Woodworking & Furnishing Supplies (AWFS) in the U.S. is presented on topics including business management, safety and environment, and techniques/applications.
- Seminar to focus on competing with imports. // Furniture/Today;11/5/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the presentation of a seminar on keeping United States furniture makers competitive with imports in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Las Vegas Market seminar schedule. // Furniture/Today;7/22/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 46, p50
The article offers information on the Las Vegas Market educational seminars to be held in Nevada from July 29 to August 2, 2013.
- Hot stuff. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p6
The article reports that Great Britain-based furniture technology company SATRA Technology Centre's furniture testing department is offering retailers free places on its furniture flammability seminar programme. The free places are available on July 13, 2005 and August 10, 2005.
- Fire advice. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p5
Presents the fire advice from Satra to the furniture industry in Great Britain. Concern on the exploitation of existing regulations by manufacturers; Aim of the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations review.