Bedeck launches anti-allergy range
- Furnishing the textiles industry. // Home Textiles Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p14
Reports that furniture stores in the United States are including home textiles in their product offerings. Offer of bed coverings, throws, decorative pillows and table linens.
- Bedding tops list of purchases. French, Dana // Furniture/Today;1/29/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p132
The article presents a survey of 2,500 households in the U.S. for Furniture/Today by New York-based TNS which shows that bedding once again topped the list of purchases in 2006. It is noted that more than 13 million households spent a total of $11.85 billion on the category. The most popular...
- High-income households spend more. // Furniture/Today;1/29/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p134
The article reports on the amount spent by high-income households in the U.S. on furniture and bedding in 2006. It is noted that bedding was purchased by a larger percentage of households than any other product category. In general, the median amount households spent rose with income level. For...
- Sealy targeting 'new luxury' with Stearns & Foster relaunch. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/3/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p2
Reports that furniture maker Sealy Corp. has relaunched its high-end Stearns & Foster bedding in the U.S. Key features of the product; Effort of the company in enhancing the product's quality; Price range.
- Bedding folks know how to get value story across. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;3/21/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p29
Discusses the discrepancy in the 2004 sales of bedding in terms of dollars and units in the U.S. Increase in raw materials costs for the year; Trend toward more luxurious bedding; Ability of the bedding industry to give constant innovation, speedy deliveries and high return on investment.
- Columnist shares insights into his weekly offerings. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/14/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p43
Shares insights into the nature of the author's "Bedding Today" column in "Furniture/Today" magazine. Content of the magazine's news stories; Reactions that the author gets about his column; Aim of the column.
- Xilinmen's king-sized factory ready. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/17/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p1
The article reports on the creation of a four-story building on the side of Xilinmen Group's 2 million-square-foot complex in Shaoxing, China. Known as Building F, the structure will be used as a mega mattress plant that doubles the company's production to 4,000 pieces per day. One reason for...
- Openings, comps push 4Q higher. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;2/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the improvement of the earnings of home furnishing store Linens 'n Things for the fourth quarter of 2002. Percentage increase of sales; Factors influencing the earnings improvement; Expansion of same-store sales.
- Axelrod: 'We'll nearly double biz' Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;2/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p1
Discloses the plans of Linens 'n Things chairman and chief executive officer Norman Axelrod for the company in 2003. Plan to double revenues for the next three years; Implications of the resignation of company president Steve Silverstein; Confidence expressed by analysts and suppliers despite...