- Flex buys Vi-Spring. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p6
The article reports on Spanish mattress manufacturer Flex Equipos de Descanso's acquisition of Vi-Spring, a luxury bed maker. The acquisition deal benefits Flex's plan for an international expansion. Flex has a 25 percent share in the bed manufacturing market in Spain. Flex's turnover in the...
- Vi-Spring, Kluft merge. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/15/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p1
The article discusses a business merger between the British bedding maker Vi-Spring Ltd. and the U.S.-based personal sleep luxury maker E.S. Kluft & Co. It informs that Vi-Spring acquired 51 percent stake in E.S. Kluft. It mentions that the merger will strengthen Vi-Spring's presence and will...
- Vi-Spring parent snaps up And So To Bed. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2007, Issue 5548, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of furniture retailer And So To Bed by furniture manufacturer and retailer Flex Group, the parent company of Vi-Spring in Great Britain. According to And So To Bed owner Keith Barnett, the business was sold because it did not fit with his other business...
- Harrison's accolade. // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p4
Reports that Harrison Beds' Revolution spring system has been named as Millennium Product by the Design Council as part of its Millennium Project to promote innovative products.
- New suit for Bed Tailor. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that Harrison Beds will revamp its Bed Tailor range, including models of the Revolution spring in the mattress and the Evolution spring in the base.
- Harrison concentrates on opening new accounts. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports on Harrison Beds' focus on securing contracts at the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Price range for the company's product line.
- Harrison no turn mattress is 2 Easy. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p3
Reports the launch of the 2 Easy, a pocketed spring unit bed by Harrison Beds. Intention of the company to solve problems of sway in a vertically double unit; Features of the spring unit bed; Range of prices for the beds.
- Harrison beds revamped. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p5
Describes the revamped Mattress Maker range of Harrison Beds. Features of the mattresses; Prices of the mattresses.
- Harrison extends Bed Tailor Collection. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p3
Focuses on the decision by Harrison Beds to beef up its pocket spring offering with Bed Tailor Collection. Retail prices for the collection; Major bed models to be introduced by the company; Features of the firm's At Home show from November 16-20, 1997.