Find the Silver in your website strategies
- Legal Potholes on the Information Superhighway. Richards, Jef I. // Journal of Public Policy & Marketing;Fall97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p319
Provides an overview of legal issues which companies should consider in utilizing the Internet for marketing activities. Potentials of the Internet for marketers; Discussion on the number of legal issues that are crucial to marketers; Commercialization of the Internet; Invasion of privacy;...
- Consultants advise business to evaluate if the Internet meets their marketing needs. Pearsall, Kathryn; Bird, Wendy // Northern Ontario Business;Jan96, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p5
Offers businesses some guidelines for using the Internet as a marketing medium. Tips for designing home pages; Cost of home-page design.
- Marketing on the Internet worth time, money--$10 billion in sales in 1996. Gallagher, Bill // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;07/13/98, Issue 322328, p4
Provides tips to businessmen on how to maintain Web sites in light of the increase in commercial sales on the Internet. Responding to all questions from customers and prospects; Maintenance of a library of technical and background information on the products; Transfer of product and service...
- Virtual malls offer strength in numbers. Pearsall, Kathryn // Northern Ontario Business;Jan96, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the growing number of businesses in Northern Ontario using the Internet as a marketing medium. Features of the Trillium Mall, an electronic shopping mall created by Virtual Works Industries Inc.; Home page by SooNet Corp.
- Social Ted opens door for small businesses. // NZ Business;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the launch of Socialted.com service for New Zealand small and medium businesses interested in venturing into online social media marketing trend.
- To place pay-per-click ads. Yoswick, John // North Texas Automotive Report;Nov2009, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p13
The article reviews various web sites for pay-per-click advertisements including www.google.com/intl/en/ads, http://advertising.microsoft.com/home/home and http://sponsoredlistings.ask.com/.
- The Internet as a Marketing Tool. McGaughey, Ronald E.; Mason, Kevin H. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Summer98, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p1
Examines the potentials of the Internet as a marketing tool. Comparison with other media; Stages of buyer decision-making process; Implications for marketing practitioners; Limitations of the Internet.
- BOOKMARKS. // Fortune;8/2/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p240
The article reviews several Web sites including the Patagon Web site which offers updates on the emerging markets of Latin America, the Blue Bus Web site, offering news on the dynamic industry in Brazil, and the SidGames Web site.
- Get more marketingpower. // Marketing News;5/31/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p4
The article briefly overviews three websites, including the online marketing news service AMA TV at http://MarketingPower.com/AMATV, author Carmine Gallo's podcast "The Apple Experience" at http://MarketingPower.com/podcasts, and the webcast "Creativity: Put Your Finger on the Intangibles" at...