- Guide listing warning. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p4
Reports on the guide listings offered by the furniture companies in Great Britain. Cost for small prints; Absence of connection between the Construct Data Verlag and the organizers of the shows.
- French brochure raises suspicions. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2002, Issue 5314, p5
Focuses on the scam over the distribution of the glossy product brochures of several French companies in Great Britain. Availability of the product; Cost of the product; Contact information of various furniture companies issuing fake pamphlets.
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p29
Reports developments in the furniture trade and industry in Great Britain as of August 2001. Distribution of brochures highlighting the restored Chippendale State Bed; Acquisition of a 12 feet sofa from Italian manufacturer Promemoria by pop star Robbie Williams; Percentage of people preferring...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p5
Reports on the launch of the 2005 brochure by upholstery and cabinet company Leolux in the Netherlands.
- Sealy lockout ends at N.Y. plant. // Furniture/Today;11/5/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the end of the strike at the factory of Sealy Mattress Inc. in Green Island, New York. The facility was closed on October 19, 2007 after the company's disagreement over contract extension with the UNITE HERE Union Local 1714T. The strike has affected about 350 workers....
- Portastrophe's aftermath. SLAUGHTER, POWELL // Furniture/Today;6/1/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p9
The article informs that in the wake of West Coast port slowdowns due to negotiations between Pacific Maritime Association and Intemational Warehouse & Longshore Union on a new labor contract, furniture vendors in High Point Market in North Carolina had tough times getting products on time.
- Izzy+ turns to stories to spread the word about its brands. Himmelspach, Jake // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p13
The article reports that office furniture manufacturer izzy+ has designed a pamphlet that tells a story about its product.
- Pulling power. Davies, Shaun // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p39
Examines the contents of the brochures in furniture industry on which deals with new customers in London, England. Brochures that attracts customers; Marketing principles that should be included in the brochures; Emphasis on the quality of the product and the sustainability of the materials...
- AUTHORITY OF ARBITRATOR--CONSIDERATION OF MATERIALS COLLATERAL TO CONTRACT. // Arbitration Journal;Dec1966, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p253
The article focuses on the decision of a U.S. court, given in the year 1966, in the lawsuit United Furniture Workers v. Virgo Mfg. Corp. The court decided that the arbitrator did not amend the contract and thereby exceed his contractual authority when he considered a company pamphlet and a...