- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p36
Presents charts and graphs on the U.S. municipal bond markets for the week of March 22, 2004. Market indicators, such as municipal bond indexes; Tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32406, p29
Several charts are presented featuring the municipal bond index, municipal bond prices, reoffering yields, new-issue balances, and short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S.
- Munis Slightly Firmer Amid Light Secondary. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33142, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal market in New York City on July 1, 2009. It states that there is a potential decrease of the tax-exempt yields by two basis overall. It mentions the $2189.3 million price of revenue bonds by Merrill Lynch & Co. for Miami-Dade County. In...
- WHO BENEFITS FROM MORTGAGE REVENUE BONDS? Benjamin, John D.; Sirmans, C.F. // National Tax Journal;Mar87, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p115
Focuses on the revenue bond financing capitalization process in the United States. Capitalization of the benefits into selling prices; Institutional arrangements for dispensing the funds; Benefits of tax-exempt mortgage revenue bonds.
- Maryland County to Tap Nearby RZFB Capacity. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p5
The article reports on the plan of the government of Washington County to squeeze the remaining bonds of the RZFBs, which are tax-exempt and similar to private-activity bonds after having decided to issue all of it its allocated recovery zone facility bonds.
- The Muni World Needs to Fight to Keep Tax-Exempt Bonds Tax-Exempt. Nicholas, Mike // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p28
In this article the author discusses the use of tax-exempt bonds in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;02/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31079, p39
Reports developments related to market indicators in the United States. List of competitive and negotiated bond offerings; Municipal market data in short-term tax-exempt yields; Effectivity of state and local government series rates; Figures and structure of municipal bond index.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33620, p17
A chart is presented which shows securities prices in the U.S. as of November 22, 2011 such as treasury bills, treasury notes and bonds, and Barclays Capital Inc. long treasury bond index.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33613, p21
A table is presented which lists securities prices in the U.S. as of November 9, 2011 such as treasury bills and treasury notes and bonds.