Finding Room to Roam, NHL Coyotes Spurn Scottsdale for Big Arena Deal
- Glendale, Ariz., OKs Bonds to Keep Coyotes. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33434, p1
The article reports that 125 million dollars in excise tax revenue bonds will be issued by Glendale, Arizona under a lease agreement that is designed to keep the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team playing in the Jobing.com arena.
- Goldwater Institute Lawsuit Puts Glendale's Hockey Deal on Ice. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/17/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33484, p5
The article reports on the plan of Goldwater Institute the file a lawsuit challenging the proposal by Glendale, Arizona to sell 100-million dollar worth of revenue bonds to fund the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team to investor Matthew Hulsizer because of the argument that the deal offers...
- Glendale Will Pay Up to Finance AZ Hockey Arena. Watts, Jim // National Mortgage News;7/15/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p1
The article presents information on the approval of an agreement by Glendale, Arizona under which the city will keep the Phoenix Coyotes, a hockey team, to play at city-owned, bond-financed arena through 2028. It informs that the will provide tranquility for a franchise that could have been...
- Phoenix Coyotes. Gordon, Jeff // Hockey Digest;Nov97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p51
Presents information on the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team of the National Hockey League. Details on the teams' performance; Most outstanding player; Information on salaries.
- Phoenix Coyotes. Brown, Jerry // Sporting News;09/29/97, Vol. 221 Issue 39, pS-15
Focuses on the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team. Win-loss record; Addition of hockey player Rick Tocchet to the team; Win of a franchise record 23 road games.
- Phoenix Coyotes. M.F. // Sports Illustrated;10/06/97, Vol. 87 Issue 14, p93
Focuses on the prospects of the Phoenix Coyotes in the 1997-1998 hockey season. When the last time that this franchise won a playoff series was; How Phoenix signed free-agent forward Rick Tocchet; Phoenix' lack of talent on defense, according to the author.
- Phoenix Coyotes. Weston, Steve // Sporting News;10/14/96, Vol. 220 Issue 42, pS-13
Features the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team. Changes in the players' line up; Team's performance in the 1996 season; Factors affecting the team's performance.
- Glendale, Ariz., Seeking to Trim Bond Deal for Hockey Team Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/9/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33479, p3
The article reports on the move by the city government of Glendale in Arizona of finding solution to finalize the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes hocking team to businessman Matthew Hulsizer.
- Glendale to Refinance Sport Debt. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;12/11/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33827, p1
The article informs that the National Hockey League's Phoenix Coyotes of Glendale, Arizona, is planning to refinance its debt by pricing its bonds. It mentions that Phoenix Coyotes has taken the debt for professional sports facilities with taxable and tax-exempt revenue bonds of 230 million U.S....