Miami Beach Health Authority Selling Revenue Bonds for Mount Sinai Medical
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio, gets AAA just five years after treasurer troubles. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;08/06/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30699, p3
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on Cuyahoga County, Ohio's general obligation bonds as of August 6, 1999. Financial recovery of the county; Payment for a variety of projects.
- Colorado Charter School Is First Rated Investment-Grade by Fitch. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p1
Reports on Fitch's assignment of its first investment-grade rating to the Colorado Education and Cultural Facilities Authority revenue bonds for the Bromley East Charter School Project in Brighton, Colorado. Scheduled sale of bonds in October 2000; Comparison with rating given by Moody's...
- Fitch Upgrades Knoxville, Tenn., on Eve of Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p3
Reports on Fitch's upgrade of Knoxville, Tennessee's outstanding general obligation bond rating to AA-plus from AA as the city prepares to sell bond anticipation notes on August 21, 2001.
- Fitch Rates ISFA's Soldier Field Deal A-Plus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p36
Announces the A-plus rating given by Fitch to the Illinois Sport Facilities Authority's bond sale for the renovation of the Chicago Park District-owned Soldier Field. Basis for the rating; Value of the deal.
- Mass. IFA Brookhaven bonds raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA has upgraded the Massachusetts Industrial Finance Agency's mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Virginia Beach GOs rated AA+ by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on Virginia Beach, Virginia's bonds.
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Wins AAA Rating From Fitch. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p4
Reports on Fitch Investors Service Inc.'s issuing of a triple A rating to the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission's outstanding general obligation bonds. Reasons behind Fitch's decision to issue a triple A rating; Possible increase in the commission's credit rating from other credit rating...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p37
Presents news items concerning municipal bond trading in Midwestern States as of February 28, 2001. Fitch Investors Service Inc.'s upgrading of Illinois' sales-tax bonds to AA plus from AA; Possible downgrade of Proctor Community Hospital's Baa3 rating.
- Marietta, Ga., GOs Score Fitch Upgrade to AA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/31/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31192, p38
Reports that Fitch Investors Service Inc. upgraded the rating of Marietta, Georgia's outstanding general obligation debt. Reason behind Fitch's decision to upgrade the city's general obligation debt rating; Overview on the financial strengths of the city; Total amount in outstanding revenue...