Salaries of Top Industry Officials Far Outstrip Government Groups
- Top Officials, Top Salaries. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30876, p1
Reports on the salaries of top executives in the United States municipal bond market in 1999. National Association of Securities Dealers Chief Executive Officer Frank Zarb as the highest-paid official in the market; Government Finance Officers Association Executive Director Jeffrey Esser's...
- Financial services leads hiring. // ABA Banking Journal;Jun86, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p116
Announces the lead of the financial services industry in the hiring of senior managers earning over $100,000 a year in the U.S.
- Costing a small fortune. // Accountancy;May86, Vol. 97 Issue 1113, p8
Reports on the rise in salaries and fringe benefits for executives in financial services firms in 1986, as studied by Coopers & Lybrand.
- Wells' Stumpf Tops List Of Highest-Paid CEOs. // American Banker;5/27/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 82, p16
The article discusses compensation for 2009 awarded to the highest-paid financial services executives including John Stumpf of Wells Fargo Co., Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., and Jay Fishman of Travelers Cos.
- Do extra dollars make sense? // Money Management;2/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p28
The article focuses on the statement of U.S. President Barack Obama concerning the salaries and bonuses being given to various executives of the self-same banks that the country had to bailout.
- Trade group leaders raked in 10% more last year. Barancik, Scott // American Banker;9/15/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 176, p1
Focuses on the increase in paychecks for executives in the financial service industry in the United States, during 1997. Percentage increase received by Carroll A. Campbell, president of the American Council of Life Insurance; What pay increase were received by Marc Lackritz, president of the...
- Zarb keynotes investment forum. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/19/98, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p14
Reports on National Association of Securities Dealers president Frank Zarb's keynote speech in the 1998 Long Island Investment Forum at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York on March 12, 1998. Sponsorship of the forum by KPMG Peat Marwick; Recognition of public companies on Long Island for...
- What Top Execs Earned In '01 and How They Made It. Duran, Nicole // American Banker;5/14/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 92, p10
Focuses the compensation packages for top executives in banking companies. Comparison between financial services firms complied for the American Banker on executive compensation advisory services; Risk of executive compensation related to stock option available; Option to buy stocks in the future.
- Groups' top execs win hefty raises while troops' salaries lag. Serb, Christopher // American Banker;11/8/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 216, p4
Reports on the increase in salaries of top executives at financial services trade groups in the United States in 1994. Survey by the `American Banker' periodical; Slower rate of compensation increase for all executives; Compensation for all trade group employees.