- Sequence and analysis of chromosome 4 of the plant Arabidopsis thaliana. O'Shaughnessy, A.; Rodriguez, M. // Nature;12/16/1999, Vol. 402 Issue 6763, p769
Presents the sequence of chromosome 4 of the plant Arabidopsis thaliana. Sequence acquisition and verification; Protein-coding sequences; Structural analysis of proteins; Features of chromosome 4; Functional characterization and intergenome comparison; Distribution of multigene families;...
- Mistical Quest. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;07/26/99, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p17
Focuses on Triac Beverage's Mistic bottled beverage brand. Comments from Matt Sawyer of Triarc on the Mistic and Snapple brands; Marketing strategy for the Mistic brand; Other product lines of the company; Information on Mistic.
- RusiÃ±ol, Santiago. De Onís, Federico // Columbia Dictionary of Modern European Literature;1980, p688
A profile of Catalan novelist, dramatist, and essayist Santiago RusiÃ±ol is presented. Information on his birth, family, and professional recognitions that he achieved is presented. Some of his works include "Anant pel mon," and "Fulls de la vida." Some of his operettas are "L'alegria que...
- Mistic seeks brand ID, tries coffee. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;3/27/95, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p4
Reports on Royal Mistic's marketing and advertising efforts. Comments from Bill Roethel, vice president of marketing; Mistic's lack of equity.
- Ballantyne Brands LLC. // Convenience Store News;Supplement Guide to Electronic Cigarettes, p12
The article evaluates electronic cigarette products from Ballantyne Brands LLC including Mistic Black and Mistic Starter Kits.
- New Mistic Technology Bridges Gap. // MMR;1/26/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p14
The article discusses the release of Mistic Bridge, a vaping device by electronic cigarette manufacturing company Mistic Ecigs.
- Cloning, Characterization, and Expression Analysis of Mouse Enamelysin. Caterina, J.; Shi, J.; Sun, X.; Qian, Q.; Yamada, S.; Liu, Y.; Krakora, S.; Bartlett, J. D.; Yamada, Y.; Engler, J. A.; Birkedal-Hansen, H.; Simmer, J. P. // Journal of Dental Research;Sep2000, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p1697
Enamelysin is a recently isolated member of the matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) family of extracellular matrix (ECM)-degrading enzymes. Here we describe the isolation and characterization of the mouse enamelysin cDNA. Expression of mouse enamelysin was detectable only in ameloblasts and...
- Mistic Brands uncaps a line of naturally flavored colas. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p11
Presents information on the naturally flavored colas introduced by Mistic Brands Incorporated. Comments by Michael Weinstein, chief executive officer of Mistic Brands; Business activity of Mistic; Details on the flavored colas.
- Heritable germline epimutation is not the same as transgenerational epigenetic inheritance. Suyinn Chong; Youngson, Neil A.; Whitelaw, Emma // Nature Genetics;May2007, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p574
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding heritable germline methylation of MutS homologue 1 (MSH1) and MutS homologue 2 (MLH2) genes observed in the families.
- Interaction between the C. elegans cell-death regulators CED-9 and CED-4. Spector, Mona S.; Desnoyers, Serge // Nature;2/13/1997, Vol. 385 Issue 6617, p653
Demonstrates that the Bcl-2 homologue CED-9 in Caenorhabditis elegans interacts physically with CED-4. The status of CED-4 as a protein with no known mammalian homologue; The proposal that mammalian Bcl-2 family members might control apoptosis through interaction and regulation of CED-4...