- Macromolecular marvels. Eisenberg, Henryk // Nature;1/17/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6869, p261
Reviews the book 'Nature's Robots: A History of Proteins,' by Charles Tanford & Jacqueline Reynolds.
- Natural progression. Benner, Steven A. // Nature;1/25/2001, Vol. 409 Issue 6819, p459
Anticipates the convergence of physical science and natural history. Need for natural history in the physical sciences as illustrated by the struggle to predict how proteins fold; How genomics will drive the use of natural history in physical science.
- Structure Prediction and Phylogenetic Analysis of a Functionally Diverse Family of Proteins Homologous to the MT-A70 Subunit of the Human mRNA:m6A Methyltransferase. Bujnicki, Janusz M.; Feder, Marcin; Radlinska, Monika; Blumenthal, Robert M. // Journal of Molecular Evolution;Oct2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p431
MT-A70 is the S-adenosylmethionine-binding subunit of human mRNA:m6A methyl-transferase (MTase), an enzyme that sequence-specifically methylates adenines in pre-mRNAs. The physiological importance yet limited understanding of MT-A70 and its apparent lack of similarity to other known RNA MTases...
- The ghost who came to tea. // Daily Mail;2/22/2013, p56
A NATURAL HISTORY OF GHOSTS
- FAMILY DAY OUT. // Daily Mail;3/22/2014, p78
Natural History Museum, London
- NATURAL HISTORY. // Massachusetts Review;Autumn2000, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p295
Presents the poem `Natural History.'
- Redheads feel more PAIN! AMBER PEARSON // Daily Mail;9/18/2015, p53
RED: A NATURAL HISTORY OF THE REDHEAD
- Interferon: Nonviral Infections and Nonviral Inducers . Weinstein, Louis; Chang, Te-Wen // Annals of Internal Medicine;Dec68, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p1315
Editorial. Provides information on interferons, a soluble protein elaborated by cells infected by any of the RNA- or DNA-containing viruses. Role of interferons in the natural history of viral infections; Inducers of the elaboration of interferons by cells.
- Transformations. Goldensohn, Ellen // Natural History;May2002, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p6
Introduces a series of articles on nature and natural history.
- Natural History, American Museum of. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Feb2013, p1
Natural History, American Museum of: see American Museum of Natural History.