- EU to review waste targets. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Jul2013, Issue 461, p19
The article highlights the proposal from the European Union that aims to improve compliance with waste management targets. A consultation organized by consultancy Eunomia centered on the issues faced by existing targets, which includes disparity in compliance with the Landfill Directive between...
- When does consultation lead to intervention implementation? Noell, George H.; Witt, Joseph C. // Journal of Special Education;Spring99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p29
Studies fundamental issues of definition, measurement, and design as they relate to the study of the relationship between consultation and intervention implementation in a special education setting. Collaborative consultation; Measurement of implementation; Effect of consultant behavior on...
- RECYCLING AND BEHAVIOR CHANGE. // BioCycle;May2014, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the findings of the Investigating the Impact of Recycling Incentive Schemes study by Eunomia Research & Consulting Ltd. which reveals the varied impact of reward and incentives schemes on recycling rates in over 30 boroughs in Great Britain.
- No proof that recycling rewards work. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Apr2014, Issue 470, p15
The article focuses on the advice from waste consultancy Eunomia that councils in Great Britain should not implement recycling reward schemes until there is evidence of their benefits. The comments by Eunomia on the operational costs of reward schemes versus its benefits, and its suggestion of...
- Britain's sewage treatment estuary blues. // BioCycle;Sep96, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p12
Reports on a study of the dispersion of British sewage treatment plant effluents in the ocean as reported in `New Scientist.' Study as a step towards the implementation of the European Union's Urban Waste Water Treatment Directive; Issue on the definition of estuaries.
- Feasibility of Telerehabilitation Implementation as a Novel Experience in Rehabilitation Academic Centers and Affiliated Clinics in Tehran: Assessment of Rehabilitation Professionalsâ€™ Attitudes. Movahedazarhouligh, Sara; Vameghi, Roshanak; Hatamizadeh, Nikta; Bakhshi, Enayatollah; Mousavi Khatat, Seyed Muhammad // International Journal of Telemedicine & Applications;10/29/2015, p1
Introduction. This study aimed to assess rehabilitation professionalsâ€™ attitude toward implementation and application of telerehabilitation technology as a novel study in rehabilitation academic centers and affiliated clinics in Tehran. Methods. It was a descriptive cross-sectional study....
- Eunomia. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Feb2013, p1
Eunomia (yoÌ„oÌ„nÅâ€²mÄ“É™): see Horae.
- Eunomia. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Q2 2016, p1
Eunomia (yÅÅnÅâ€²mÄ“É™): see Horae.
- Development of novel microsatellite markers for a specialist species of Lepidoptera, Boloria aquilonaris (Nymphalidae), based on 454 sequences. Vandewoestijne, Sofie; Turlure, Camille; Baguette, Michel // European Journal of Entomology;2012, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p129
Microsatellites are the most common markers used in population and conservation genetic studies. However, their isolation is laborious and expensive. In some taxa, such as Lepidoptera, it is particularly difficult to isolate microsatellite markers due to the high similarity of the flanking...
- Cutting edge. McConnell, Chris // Broadcasting & Cable;6/13/94, Vol. 124 Issue 24, p47
Reports on Sutro Towers' awarding of a contract to Kline Towers and Dielectric Communications to conduct a design study of high-definition television (HDTV) implementation.