- Repertorio Espanol, INTAR Seek Latino-Themed Plays. Salinas, Mike // Back Stage;01/26/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p6
Announces the playwriting competition sponsored by the Ropertorio Espanol and INTAR International Arts relations. Discussion on Latino-themed plays and Hispanic playwrights; Rules and requirement of the competition.
- Faith, Hope and Charity (Theatrical production). // Back Stage;6/27/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 26, p36
Reviews the play 'Faith, Hope and Charity,' written by Alberto Pedro, translated by Caridad Svich, directed by Max Ferra presented by International Arts Relations (INTAR) Hispanic American Arts Center and Woodie King Jr.'s New Federal Theatre at the INTAR, New York City during June 5-29, 2003.
- Arturo Cuenca at Intar. Rubinstein, Rapharel // Art in America;Jun94, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p99
Reviews works of artist Arturo Cuenca at Intar.
- Review of exhibitions: New York. Frueh, J. // Art in America;Feb1992, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p118
Reviews the exhibition by M.M. Lum at Intar.
- REVIEWS THEATRE. Stimac, Elias // Back Stage;07/21/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 29, p41
Reviews the drama `Night of the Assassins,' presented by INTAR Hispanic American Arts Center at INTAR 53 Theatre in New York City.
- The boss wants a conference, and it's not good. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Press;05/03/96, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p9
Focuses tips on coping after being fired. Draining of emotions; Listening to positive attitude tapes alternated with favorite music; Commitment to a sane recovery; Networking opportunities.
- Dynamic Social Networks in Recovery Homes. Jason, Leonard; Light, John; Stevens, Edward; Beers, Kimberly // American Journal of Community Psychology;Jun2014, Vol. 53 Issue 3/4, p324
Acute treatment aftercare in the form of sober living environments-i.e., recovery houses-provide an inexpensive and effective medium-term treatment alternative for many with substance use disorders. Limited evidence suggests that house-situated social relationships and associated social support...
- Recovery, Inc. Rutherford, Kathleen // America;9/15/1956, Vol. 95 Issue 24, p561
The article provides information on Recovery Inc., a mutual aid group for mental and nervous patients. It says that Recovery uses group discussions and will training as methods for treatment. The author suggests that Recovery acts as an alternative not a substitute for psychiatric treatment....
- Treatment Solutions Network and Rockers in Recovery Join Forces with the ITC to Elevate Addiction Awareness. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;2/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the star-studded AddictionCommunity Awareness Concert and Comedy Event that will be presented by International Tennis Championships (ITC) along with joint forces from Treatment Solutions Network and Rockers in Recovery. The concert will begin on March3, 2012 and...
- Iodixanol. // Reactions Weekly;5/17/2008, Issue 1202, p21
The article describes the case of a 52-year-old man who developed dermatitis exfoliativa following treatment with iodixanol. It references a study by C. U. Choi et al, published in the February 2008 issue of the "International Journal of Cardiology." Details of the coronary angiogram performed...