- The Challenge of Rehabilitation Counselors: Working with People with Psychiatric Disabilities. Garske, Gregory G. // Journal of Rehabilitation;Jan-Mar99, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p21
Discusses the principles and practices of psychiatric rehabilitation in relation to rehabilitation counseling. Changes in mental health services; Information on psychiatric rehabilitation; Challenges for rehabilitation counselors.
- Erratum to: Does paternal mental health in pregnancy predict physically aggressive behavior in children? Kvalevaag, Anne; Ramchandani, Paul; Hove, Oddbjørn; Eberhard-Gran, Malin; Assmus, Jörg; Havik, Odd; Sivertsen, Børge; Biringer, Eva // European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry;Jan2015, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p119
A correction to the article on the use of paternal mental health in pregnancy to the prediction of physically aggressive behavior among children.
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Mental Health. Smith, Rulaine // South African Journal of Occupational Therapy;2012, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p26
The article reviews the book ``Vocational Rehabilitation and Mental Health,'' edited by Chris Lloyd.
- Rehabilitation Counselling in Physical and Mental Health (Book). White, Elizabeth // British Journal of Therapy & Rehabilitation;Aug2002, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p322
Reviews the book 'Rehabilitation Counselling in Physical and Mental Health,' edited by Kem Etherington.
- Rehabilitation Counseling in Physical and Mental Health. White, Elizabeth // British Journal of Therapy & Rehabilitation;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p453
Reviews the book 'Rehabilitation Counselling in Physical and Mental Health,' edited by Kim Etherington.
- Mental Health: Population Perspectives. Denny, Keith; Elgar, Frank // Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health;Spring2013, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including indicators of childhood mental health, links between lone motherhood and mental health and impact of paternal characteristics on mental health.
- The Prevalence and Risk Factors of Paternal Depression from the Antenatal to the Postpartum Period and the Relationships between Antenatal and Postpartum Depression among Fathers in Hong Kong. Koh, Y. W.; Chui, C. Y.; Tang, C. S. K.; Lee, A. M. // Depression Research & Treatment;2014, p1
Introduction. Despite the fact that maternal perinatal mental health problems have been extensively studied and addressed to be a significant health problem, the literature on paternal perinatal mental health problems is relatively scarce. The present study aims at determining the prevalence of...
- RENEE'S IN REHAB. // NW;11/5/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p39
The article reports on the rehabilitation of actress Renee to improve her mental, spiritual, and physical health at a rehabilitation facility in Miami, Florida.
- Recovery and rehabilitation of persons with severe mental illness: A vision. Arons, Bernard; Schauer, Carole // American Rehabilitation;Winter94/95, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p18
Describes the mission of the Center for Mental Health Services and its initiatives in the area of vocational rehabilitation. Model mental health service system emphasizing the involvement of mental health consumers in designing and implementing the services; Future of psychiatric rehabilitation...
- PSYCHIATRIC CARE IN THE MIDDLE EAST: A "MENTAL HEALTH SUPERMARKET" IN THE TOWN OF LOD. Shaked, Ginette; Renert, Noa; Mahuda, Israela; Strous, Rael D. // Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal;Winter2004, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p207
It is often in times of political tension and hostilities that community mental health care is neglected. We describe a novel and creative community mental health program where a combination of professional mental health workers and an innovative mental health system network combine to provide a...