CAMBODIA: BMI RISK RATINGS
- Target Cambodia. Murray, Laura Rena // World Policy Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p79
The article discusses economic investment and development in Cambodia as of June 2012. According to the article, Cambodia was actively encouraging foreign investment and the presence of financial aid organizations. The article discusses the economic influence of China and Vietnam upon Cambodia....
- RISK SUMMARY: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Feb2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
The article presents the political and economic risks, as well as the business environment in Cambodia in 2008. The country filed a complaint to UN secretary General Ban Ki-moon regarding special rapporteur Yash Ghai, proposing that he be replaced after his latest damning human rights assessment...
- Cambodia looking at direct air connectivity with India. // Express Travel World;1/27/2016, p4
The article reports that Cambodia is looking to improve air connectivity with India through direct flight service.
- chapter 5: Business Evnironment. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2009 4th Quarter, p41
The article presents the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis of Vietnam's business condition.
- VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p4
The article offers several topics in Vietnam including the agreement signed by both the officials of Saudi Arabia and Vietnam for the development in the oil and gas sectors, the decrease in consumer price inflation, and the move of the Finance Ministry to implement price controls on several...
- Foreign Relations. // Vietnam Country Review;2012, p55
The article provides information on the foreign relations of Vietnam as of 2012 including the country's international economic relations and policy, regional economic assumptions, and military ties.
- Foreign Relations. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Vietnam Country Review;2013, p55
The article focuses on foreign economic relations and foreign relations of Vietnam with their neighboring countries and the U.S.
- Vietnam remains Japanese investors' top pick. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p23
The article reports on the move of Japanese investors including industrial conglomerate Marubeni to seek for investment opportunities in Vietnam in July and August 2011.
- Deputy Trade Minister of Vietnam vsits Angola. // African Business News;7/22/2014, p1
The article reports on the state visit of Tran Quoc Khanh, the deputy minister of Industry and Trade of Vietnam, to Angola for the purpose of strengthening cooperation and business ties with the African nation.