Internet Controls Suggest Limited Reform Effort
- Karabakh Deadlock: Future Uncertainties. Ismail, Alman Mir // Eurasia Daily Monitor;1/20/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p4
The article discusses the state of Azerbaijan and Armenia's negotiations on Karabakh which have reportedly reached a deadlock. It states that Armenia ignored the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) Minsk Group's proposal which made them question its seriousness to find a...
- Foreign Relations. // Russia Country Review;2013, p127
The article offers information regarding international and regional involvements of Russia including Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), North Atlantic Cooperation Council (NACC), and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
- Conference on 'OSCE Vision of Kazakhstan? was Held at USAK. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;11/29/2010, p4
Information is given about a November 2010 conference "OSCE Vision of Kazakhstan" hosted by USAK. Speakers focused on Turkey's strategy for enhancing economic relations with independent Turkic countries and Turkey's role as a Muslim country in coordinating European security. Professor Dr. Kamer...
- Foreign Relations. // Kazakhstan Country Review;2001/2002, p20
Discusses developments in the foreign relations policy of Kazakhstan, as of 2001. General relations; Regional relations; Relations with Russia; Relations with the United States.
- Russia prepares to divide the sea. Schmidt, Victor // Offshore;Jun98, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the treaty prepared by Russia and Kazakhstan for the division of the Caspian Sea into national sectors scheduled for signing on July 1, 1998.
- Kazakhstan. // Political Risk Yearbook: Kazakhstan Country Report;2010, preceding p2
The article presents information on Kazakhstan's economy, politics, history, geography and foreign relations. The government of President Nursultan Nazarbayev is facing trouble with the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe as human rights groups attempts to block the country's...
- Davutoglu Says Kazakhstan May Step In For Solution of Upper Karabakh Issue as Chair of OSCE. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;2/8/2010, p9
The article reports that Kazakhstan could become the chair of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe and help solve the issue of Upper Karabakh which involves Azerbaijan and Armenia. Turkey's Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu made an official visit to Kazakhstan to meet with...
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Ukraine;Aug2005, p7
Focuses on the relations established by Ukraine with other countries. Relations of the country with Russia; Participation of the country in the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe; Membership of the country in the United Nations Security Council.
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Republic of Lithuani;Aug2007, p8
The article offers information on the relations of Lithuania with other countries. The country became a member of the United Nations (UN) on September 18, 1991 and is also part of other international organizations such as the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the North...