Getting Detailed on Privacy Protection
- New Math: Security Means Business Performance. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p18
The article provides information on the latest trend for security metrics in the U.S. Robert Messemer, chief security officer (CSO) of Nielsen Co., elucidates the innovativeness of the latest security metrics in terms of analysis and risk identification. John McClurg, global security vice...
- High Tech Guarding: Is Security the Steamroller or the Road? Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2010, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p28
The article discusses the growing number of companies that implement various advanced security technologies in the U.S. It recalls the development of several security devices from a two-way radio to the emergence of robots as well as unmanned guided vehicles, hoofing around the company premises....
- 5 Five-Minute TECH QUIZ. Nelson, Ron // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p41
A quiz concerning wireless security systems is presented.
- Manage Large Card Holder Databases. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2011, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p50
The article offers brief information on Access Control's two door controller.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;2/16/1976, Vol. 51 Issue 52, p120
An excerpt is presented from an article in "Fort Smith Southwest Times Record" about the problem of building a better alert system on a Monday.
- Overload and Fuzzy Alarms. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec2003, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p66
Looks into the techniques used to maximize dispatch and response personnel in the security systems industry in the U.S. Utilization of filtering; Importance of automating; Advantages in prioritizing.
- A Peace Offering. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p14
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on security systems as well as the process for gathering data on security device manager installations.
- Editorial. Jong Hyuk Park; Deqing Zou; Tai-hoon Kim; Lopez, Javier; Hangbae Chang // Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p593
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Y. Shin on a telebiometric system mechanism model and biometric network protocol for networked manufacturing security, one by S. Oh on a role-based access control in e-business environment, and one by Cheng on the...
- Editorial. Kokolakis, Spyros; Stefanos, Gritzalis // Journal of Information System Security;2010, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Christos Kalloniatis on the new methods of privacy requirements engineering, one by George Aggelinos and colleagues on disaster recovery planning, and one by Aggeliki Tsohou on the correlation of security awareness...