- BIFM TRAINING. // FM World;1/30/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p40
The article discusses the importance of pro-activity among facility managers (FM) for the success of a security program. Topics addressed include many FMs' responsibility for corporate security portfolios, the necessity of performing detailed risk and threat assessments, and knowledge of...
- Locking the Keys Up. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2005, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p42
Features the Keybank, KeyWatcher and BodyTag BT-002 security systems used by security executives at condominiums, retirement complexes, apartment buildings, and residential hotels in the U.S. History of manufacturing mechanical locks; Discussion of their features; Advantages of using them.
- Just Enough Security. Olzak, Tom // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2006, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p114
The article focuses on the just enough security (JES) model which introduce controls in effect of protecting information assets and the creation of a security program. The JES model is for planning, implementing and managing information security effort in an organization. While, the basis for...
- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p74
Features various products for the security systems industry. Features of 1802 Telephone Entry System manufactured by DoorKing Inc.; System requirements of CCTV solution manufactured by Synergistics Inc.; Physical description of PlumeRae manufactured by RAE Systems Inc.
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p56
The article features the corporate profile of Bosch Security Systems, Inc. in the U.S. It mentions that the said company has launched "THINK IP" as one of the firm's latest security products and cites its capability of making decision based on various events in an automatic mode. In addition,...
- Literature Showcase. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2005, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p53
Features literature on several security systems available in the U.S. as of February 2005. DoorKing's Telephone Entry System; Video over UTP transmission Product from International Fiber Systems Inc.; WinDSX Access Control demo CD-Rom from DSX Access Systems Inc.
- DoorKing Maximum Security Gate Operators. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p12
The article evaluates the DoorKing Maximum Security Series of gate operators from DoorKing Inc.
- The SEVEN DEADLY SINS in warehouse security. Kuzeljevich, Julia // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Apr2006, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p44
The article offers information on security problems commonly encountered in warehouses. These include reliance on alarms and video cameras which do not work, waiting for internal theft to happen before implementing auditing programs, no regular updates on the checker of company stocks, and...
- Hirsch Electronics Delivers High Security. // Government Security;Dec2004, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p37
Identifies the high security features of products from Hirsch Electronics Corp. Mean time between failure for their most popular controllers; Alteration of a company's behaviors and access paths with a single mouse click; Strategies on how to deal with visitors to your building.