Bosch Security Systems, Inc
- Bosch Seals CCS 900 Ultro. // Systems Contractor News;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p10
The article offers brief information on CCS 900 Ultro Discussion System from Bosch Security Systems Inc.
- Bosch Adds Jobs, Improves Facility. Ribinsk, Peter // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p28
This article reports that Bosch Security Systems Inc. has recently hired 40 people and completed a six-month expansion and upgrade of its 90,000 square feet facility in Fairport, New York, a suburb of Rochester. administrative staff. In addition, Bosch performs technical research and operates a...
- Choosing Initiating Devices. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2005, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p78
The article presents information on new security management systems launched in the market as of July 2005. It is reported that Bosch Security Systems Corp.'s F220 series smoke detectors include a photoelectric model and a photoelectric model with heat detection. Users can clean the detectors...
- Bosch Announces Training Numbers. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p36
The article reports on the 40% increase of customers trained by Bosch Security Systems Inc., a manufacturer of security solutions, for 2008 in Fairport, New York. Jim Musshafen, director of Customer Solutions Support for Bosch states that the demand for training is influenced by the growth in...
- TECH BRIEFS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p74
The article offers news briefs related to the developments in the security systems industry in the U.S. including the partnership between Overland Storage Inc. and Mobotix Vision Systems in delivering video surveillance and archiving solutions for the camera system market. Security solutions...
- Bosch Creates New Team Focused on Growth. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2013, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p28
The article reports that a new inside sales team has been created by Bosch Security Systems Inc. to offer better service to its customers with a focused approach. Bosch has appointed a team of 12 sales associates which will work closely with customers to help them create high-quality solutions...
- DVR at the hub. // International Fire & Security Product News;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the DiBos digital storage and transmission system from Bosch Security Systems, which lets users integrate video with other applications, such as access control, alarm panels, barcode readers and bank automated teller machines. Features of the system; Ptz functions of the system;...
- Detect Threats at Night and in Adverse Weather. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2011, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p56
The article offers brief information on the VOT-320 Thermal IP fixed camera series from Bosch Security Systems Inc.
- MOTION DETECTORS DELIVER BETTER PERFORMANCE, EASIER INSTALLATION. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p120
The article offers brief information on Blue Line Gen2 motion detector from Bosch Security Systems Inc.