Security Job Market Looks Promising, Despite Economy
- Operational Pressures. Snyder, Steve // Contract Pharma;2009, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p42
The article focuses on the preclinical research operations and their impact on the success of a Contract Research Organizations (CRO) business and the sponsor's outsourcing experience. The current global financial crisis has resulted in cost saving initiatives and layoffs at many CRO's. Pre...
- The backshoring myth. Hansen, Fay // Workforce Management;12/14/2009, Vol. 88 Issue 13, p25
The article discusses the offshore outsourcing growth in the U.S. by the end of the recession. According to several media hypes, there will be a decrease in the jobs from offshore locations in the U.S. as the recession ends but reports from several companies show contradictory trends. It...
- Berlin host to discussion, networking and more. // MultiLingual;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p8
Information on the thirteenth Localization World Conference 2009 held in Berlin, Germany, from June 8-10, 2009 is presented. The conference focused on issues including global economy, standard global business, and localization related to international marketing and outsourcing. The keynote...
- The Fight to Survival Ensues. Anil, Hari // Siliconindia;Mar2011, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p20
The article reports on the impact of recession on Indian information technology (IT) companies and how it was overcoming the situation. The U.S. and Great Britain have cut down its budget which affected the Indian industry, but the low recovery rate of financial and banking sectors made U.S....
- Outsourcing de RR.HH. para reducir costes en tiempos de crisis. // Capital Humano;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 226, p137
No abstract available.
- El outsourcing ayuda a afrontar la crisis al 33,1 por ciento de las empresas. // Capital Humano;Oct2009, Vol. 22 Issue 236, p14
The article reports that outsourcing is providing a third of Spanish companies with the flexibility and cost savings needed to weather economic crisis.
- La crisis impulsa el outsourcing de RR.HH. // Capital Humano;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 230, p15
The article reports that organizations are increasingly outsourcing their human resources functions as they concentrate on their core business in the face of the global financial crisis.
- Hit the road, Jack. Perry, Dominic // Motor Transport;5/24/2010, p24
The article discusses the positive impact of global recession on the transportation industry in Great Britain. As stated, outsourcing of transport services emerged as the key benefits of recession. Reportedly, small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in Great Britain shifted towards outsourcing...
- Clean Sweep. Daley, Jason // Entrepreneur;Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p81
The article discusses the growth of commercial cleaning companies in the face of the recession in the U.S. It states that commercial cleaning has ridden two opposing trends, first is the massive expansion of office space and second is cutting down costs and employees. It is cited that the boom...