PEOPLE AND POSTS
- Top job...? Steve Bright. // Personnel Today;7/21/2009, p24
The article presents an interview with Steve Bright, Global head of human resource (HR), consulting division of Hewitt Associates. He tells about his qualification. He discusses the main challenges HR will face in the next five years. He also discusses his duties in the current role.
- Developing leaders boosts bottom line. // People Management;9/29/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p12
The article reveals that leadership development can help firms perform better financially, according to a research by Hewitt Associates. Hewitt said that top-performing quartile of the 101 companies it surveyed were more likely to focus on developing leaders than lower-performing companies. A...
- Effective people management helps the bottom line. Flynn, Gillian // Personnel Journal;Dec94, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p17
Presents the results of Hewitt Associates' study on the influence of people management on companies' productivity and financial performance. Cash flows; Stock-market performance; Sales growth per employee; Comparison of companies with and without performance management.
- "I wanted to develop my skills and give something back". // People Management;Jun2016, p25
The article offers advice to human resource (HR) professionals on the benefits of working strategically with charities. Topics discussed include security firm Northrop Grumman Corp. director of international HR Steve Bright's goal to develop skills to enable him to become a non-executive...
- on the move. // Personnel Today;6/16/2009, p8
The article announces the appointment of Jenny Bryant as global president of Human Resource (HR) at EMI Music.
- MANAGERS 'DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO DEVELOP TALENT.'. Scott, Anna // People Management;8/21/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p10
The article reports on the claim of a study that firms are missing out on business because bosses do not have the time or skills to manage talent. Half of the HR managers surveyed in the Hewitt Talent Survey 2008 said they had lost out on business opportunities because talented employees had not...
- Achieve a balance. Rodríguez, Inda M. // Caribbean Business;7/23/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p38
The article discusses the strategy of how companies could achieve balance during economic crisis. Octavio Rodriguez, a Compensation Practice leader of Hewitt Associates Inc. for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean has suggested that they must not lose focus on their long-term and short-term objectives...
- Developing women in the HR field. Lewis, Carla // Caribbean Business;10/7/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p49
The article profiles Hewitt Associates Inc. business developer Eva Gonzalez who is currently handles the role of making strategies for business development in Puerto Rico. According to Gonzales, she always loved doing work with other people, mainly in Human Resources (HR). She points out that...
- Strategy & finance. // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 15 Issue 89, p25
Presents the result of a research study by Hewitt Associates on the difference between the employment practices in Mexico and in the United States. Concept of hourly wage in Mexico; Structure of supplemental bonuses and social benefit payments; Cash payments.