Men wise up to well-being
- Royal Mail sees 1% drop in sick leave. White, Peter // Employee Benefits;Apr2005, p10
Reports on the decrease in the sickness absence levels of Royal Mail employees. Introduction of a prize draw to reduce the number of sick days taken by employees; Provision of cars and holidays; Efforts to introduce processes to further improve the health of workforce.
- A bowl of fruit is fine for starters. Donkin, Richard // Human Resources (09648380);Jul2008, p20
The article discusses the benefits of promoting health education to employees in the workplace in Great Britain. According to the author, employers who adopt policies to improve physical fitness find it to be cost-efficient. A research undertaken by the London School of Economics in England...
- First-class delivery of wellbeing. Clements, Alison // Human Resources (09648380);Aug2008, p52
The article offers information on the approach taken by Royal Mail Group Ltd. in dealing with absenteeism of its employees due to illness in Great Britain. It reveals that the group has adopted the health and wellbeing approach with the support of the specialist provider Atos Healthcare. It...
- Martin Marietta moving in with LaFarge deal. Armbrister, Molly // Northern Colorado Business Report;12/16/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p7
The article focuses on the acquisition of Front Range assets of the company LaFarge Aggregates and Concrete UK by the company Martin Marietta in exchange for its limestone aggregates business.
- Lafarge mix up new plant. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep2001, p6
Focuses on the cement plant opened by construction aggregate suppliers Lafarge Aggregates in Surrey, England. Capacity of the plant.
- Royal Mail push urges Xmas posting. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);11/27/98, Issue 48, p7
Reports on the decision of Royal Mail to invest more on its pre-Christmas advertisement in 1998. Reason behind the move; Description of Royal's advertisement; Creators of the advertisement; Comments from David Wood, the Dorlands account director on the business.
- Four directors to Royal Mail board. // Precision Marketing;11/29/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p5
Announces the executive appointments of Royal Mail Group PLC as of November 2002.
- Royal Mail boosts flying pillarbox fleet. Ward, Adele // Accountancy;Jun83, Vol. 94 Issue 1078, p37
Deals with growth of Royal Mail's fleet of chartered aircraft in Great Britain. Capacity of a Shorts 360 twin-turboprop aircraft; Delivery charges.
- Post Office tests Net access for branches. Balmond, Sarah // Precision Marketing;8/22/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the launch of Post Office's first pay-as-you-go internet station in Camden in London, England. Partnership with easyInternetcafe, in launching the service; Role of the instore internet access in broadening the services available to Royal Mail customers; Comment Post Office chief...