NO MORE clocking off?
- Winners & LOSERS. Moultrup, Cara // Money;Apr2002, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p94
Presents data on defined-contribution-plan assets in company stock. Best and worse performers; Three-year returns; Percent of company stock in plan.
- A Defined Contribution Model For Healthcare. Bergsman, Steve // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct2000, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p47
Discusses how defined contribution healthcare plans will shift the administrative burden from employers to employees in the United States. Xerox Corp.'s adoption of a defined contribution format; Employers and employees' dissatisfaction with care quality. INSETS: What Must Happen First;An...
- Economic Implications of Defined Contribution Health Plans. Ford, Eric W. // Business Economics;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p38
Discusses the economic implications of defined contribution health plans. Trends in employer-based healthcare benefits; Emergence of defined contribution health plans; Effect of defined contribution health plans on employee healthcare consumption patterns.
- Defined Contribution Benefit Buzz Building. Piontek, Stephen // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/27/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 48, p15
Focuses on defined contribution options for employee health benefits in the United States. Reasons for the idea behind defined contribution; Benefits of defined contribution; Factors enabling the consideration of these plans.
- From the Novice to the Sophisticate. Moore, Howard L. // Global Finance;May99, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p73
Discusses plan sponsors' shift from brand-name funds to institutional plans and commingled funds. Factors that cause the shift; Internet use to disseminate information.
- How to apply NICs to employee benefits. // People Management;2/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p46
Deals with how to apply 1A national insurance contribution (NIC) to employee benefits in Great Britain. Benefits that are subject to class 1A contributions; Details on P11D reporting of NIC to the Inland Revenue; Categories that are exempted from class 1A NIC liability. INSETS: Know your...
- SUMMIT IN BRIEF. // Corporate Adviser;Nov2014, p7
The article reports that the master trusts and trust-based arrangements regulations within the defined contribution (DC) code would put increased pressure on these type structures.
- Govt considers DC 'quality thresholds' for auto-enrol. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing;1/31/2013, p24
The article reports that the British government is considering whether to introduce quality thresholds for auto-enroll defined contribution (DC) pension schemes.
- Japanese DC system won't look like America. Clowes, Michael J. // Pensions & Investments;6/28/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p10
Editorial. Focuses on the emergence of defined contribution plans in Japan. Differentiation with defined contribution plans in the United States; Interest of Japanese executives.