NO MORE clocking off?
- Winners & LOSERS. Moultrup, Cara // Money;Apr2002, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p94
Presents data on defined-contribution-plan assets in company stock. Best and worse performers; Three-year returns; Percent of company stock in plan.
- More employers look to defined contribution options. Webb, Jennifer // Managed Healthcare Executive;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p12
Discusses the increase in the number of employers with defined contribution accounts in the U.S. Health reimbursement arrangements under the Internal Revenue System ruling; Advantage of the defined contribution program.
- A Defined Contribution Model For Healthcare. Bergsman, Steve // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct2000, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p47
Discusses how defined contribution healthcare plans will shift the administrative burden from employers to employees in the United States. Xerox Corp.'s adoption of a defined contribution format; Employers and employees' dissatisfaction with care quality. INSETS: What Must Happen First;An...
- Economic Implications of Defined Contribution Health Plans. Ford, Eric W. // Business Economics;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p38
Discusses the economic implications of defined contribution health plans. Trends in employer-based healthcare benefits; Emergence of defined contribution health plans; Effect of defined contribution health plans on employee healthcare consumption patterns.
- Defined Contribution Benefit Buzz Building. Piontek, Stephen // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/27/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 48, p15
Focuses on defined contribution options for employee health benefits in the United States. Reasons for the idea behind defined contribution; Benefits of defined contribution; Factors enabling the consideration of these plans.
- No hue and cry from participants for public sector DC plans. Greene, Andrew // Employee Benefit News;Jul2000, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p43
Deals with the move of states and municipalities in the United States of adding defined contribution (DC) plans to their retirement programs. Reasons behind the move; DC plan of Florida; Benefits of DC plans.
- From the Novice to the Sophisticate. Moore, Howard L. // Global Finance;May99, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p73
Discusses plan sponsors' shift from brand-name funds to institutional plans and commingled funds. Factors that cause the shift; Internet use to disseminate information.
- 25% of corporate DC plans report a drop in their assets. Jacobius, Arleen // Pensions & Investments;1/22/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p21
Reports the defined contribution plans of the top employee benefit fund sponsors in the United States for the year 2000. Details of the highest negative growth among pension trusts; Information on several defined contribution plan with lost value; Account of the safe investment areas according...
- How to apply NICs to employee benefits. // People Management;2/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p46
Deals with how to apply 1A national insurance contribution (NIC) to employee benefits in Great Britain. Benefits that are subject to class 1A contributions; Details on P11D reporting of NIC to the Inland Revenue; Categories that are exempted from class 1A NIC liability. INSETS: Know your...