'Direct dialogue with candidates' hits the spot for soft-drinks giant
- Coca-Cola links with iTunes for new talent showcase. // Music Week;8/12/2006, Issue 32, p5
The article reviews the web site of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. named, coca-cola.com/music.
- Coke cuts websites to focus on contact via social networks. McEleny, Chatlotte // New Media Age;6/10/2010, p03
The article reports on the decision of Coca-Cola to reduce the number of its Web sites to two online hubs and to focus its brand activity on social networks.
- Top 5 most read on marketing week.co.uk. // Marketing Week;8/25/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p13
The article lists the top five most read topics on the website marketing week.co.uk.
- S AFRICA: Coca-Cola Co apologises after word 'gay' banned on website. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);1/30/2014, p7
The article reports that beverage maker Coca-Cola Company has issued an apology after controversy over a South African version of its website that allowed users to enter their name and message on a virtual Coke can, but not the word gay.
- Silver Room shows that Diet Coke knows what women want. Gunderia, Sunil // New Media Age;11/6/2008, p31
The article reviews the web site Diet Coke Silver Room launched by Coca-Cola.
- Coca-Cola redesigns website to tell its story. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);11/13/2012, p4
The article the reviews the web site of Coca-Cola Co. which features channels involving entertainment, history and sports.
- Tizz over fizzy icon's formula for greatness. // Grocer;2/19/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 7993, p78
The article reports that U.S. web site, thisamericanlife.org, has re-published a photograph showing ingredients like neroli, bergamot and coriander, allegedly the secret recipe for Coca-Cola.
- Mycokemusic site crashes within hours of launching. // New Media Age;1/22/2004, p4
Reports on the technical problems encountered by Mycokemusic Web site of the firm Coca-Cola. Features of Mycokemusic; Marketing plans for the site; Details of a site which is against the involvement of big-name brands in the future of digital music.
- Coca-Cola Co. relaunches Family Diner Web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/9/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p40
Reports that the Coca-Cola Co. has relaunched its Family Diner Web site in response to a study revealing that American families are placing an increased emphasis on dining out in restaurants. Aspects of the survey conducted with support from the National Restaurant Association in Washington,...