M&S plans to increase its graduate intern places
- Marks and Spencer joins Face Equality at Work campaign. Golding, Nick // Personnel Today;8/4/2009, p16
The article reports that Marks and Spencer Group PLC (M&S) has joined the Face Equality at Work campaign in Great Britain, in an effort to prove its commitment to treating staff with disfigurements both fairly and equally. This move joins the retailer with Shell, the Olympic Delivery Authority,...
- High standards. Naish, Jane // Nursing Management - UK;Feb2016, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p15
The article provides an overview of the practice placement standards for adult and children's nursing students introduced by the Croydon Health Services National Health Service (NHS) Trust in England.
- Higher Ground. Izbicki, John // Education Journal;Jul2009, Issue 117, p12
The article offers information on various topics related to higher education in Great Britain. The publication of the book entitled "Women on the Line" has raised issues on bitter realism and careful thought. The country has seen an increasing number of graduates who will experience unemployment...
- Training and Development for Cultural Diversity. // Times 100 Case Studies;2014, p1
The article presents a case study of British multinational retail company Marks & Spencer PLC's strategy for recruiting high-quality college graduates form other countries. A brief corporate profile of Marks & Spencer is provided which recruits an estimated of 250 university graduates in Great...
- 2012 Corporate Scholarship & Internship Guide. Montague, Kaneisha; Bennett, Kelli; Williams, Clarissa // Atlanta Tribune;Aug2012, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p36
A 2012 directory for corporate scholarships, internship programs and graduate fellowship programs is presented.
- DREAM JOBS. // Oregon Business Magazine;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p8
Statistics are given regarding the outlook for college graduates employment in Oregon in June 2014 including the percentage of those who consider intern experience at another company when hiring, rate job prospects for graduates as poor, and those with intern program at their company.
- Ivy in the Bluegrass. Tiell, Jeff // Next American City;Fall2009, Issue 24, p13
The article highlights the program Bulldogs in the Bluegrass, which caters about 30 Yale students every summer and provides them paid summer internships, free group housing and engagement in the civic and business communities of Louisville, Kentucky. The goal of the program is to attract young,...
- The end of training but life is wide open. Kirwan, Lisa // Nursing Children & Young People;Dec2014, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p14
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of finishing her nursing internship and training.
- Mixed fortunes as high street recovers from the seasonal highs and lows. // Frontline Solutions;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the Christmas sales of Marks and Spencer company. Increase on sales; Comment from the Financial Times Lex; Recovery of high street business.