Southeast Invisible Supply
- Southeast bond-watch. Whalen, Robert; McEntee, Christopher; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;01/28/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30567, p31
Presents news briefs pertaining to the bond market in the Southern States as of January 28, 1999. Unveiling of land preservation project in Jacksonville which calls for issuing general obligation debt; Interim feasibility study examining how the port can attract shippers to a larger facility to...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;07/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30431, p32
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Southern States as of July 9, 1998. Includes Public Schools & College Authority lease revenue bonds; Florida general obligations (GOs); Atlanta airport revenue bonds in Georgia; Mississippi GOs; Shelby County school GOs.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p24
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Southern States as of December 28, 2000. General obligation bonds in Alabama; Road building general obligation bonds in Atlanta, Georgia; State higher education bonds in North Carolina.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; Vadum, Matthew; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p25
Presents news briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in the Southern States as of December 28, 2000. Hillsborough County Commission, Florida's decision to hire Bryant, Miller and Olive and Hunter & Thomas as bond counsel; Sevier County Public Building Authority, Tennessee's...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;01/18/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31059, p28
Provides information pertaining to selected municipal bonds in the Southern States as of January 18, 2001. State general obligation bonds in Alabama; Broward County, Florida's airport revenue bonds; Wake County, North Carolina's school general obligation bonds.
- In Southeast, 2000 Volume Was Down From Start to Finish. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;02/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31073, p34
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the Southern States as of February 8, 2001. Decline in bond issuance; Amount of new debt issued by the Florida State Board of Education; Use of investment agreements and standby purchase agreements.
- Munis Steam Ahead Despite Capacity Worries. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p2
The article reports on the situation of the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper.
- Montgomery County, Ohio, Plans Revenue Bonds for Hospital Buyout. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p3
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by Montgomery County, Ohio on behalf of the Kettering Medical Center. Purpose of the move; Details on the deal; Amount of bond sold; Benefit of the the move to the bondholders of the Grandview Hospital and Medical Center.
- Sales in Southeast Spiked 6%. Sigo, Shelly; Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;2/11/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33265, p1
The article reports on the increased sales of municipal bonds in Southern States for 2009. Issuers in the states have sold 70.2 billion dollars of municipal bonds, an increased of six percent compared in 2008. According to Thomson Reuters, the use of taxable debt is increased across the region...