Virginia Transportation Board Plans $156 Million Highway Bond Issue
- Virginia Transportation Board Approves $6.3B Six-Year Plan. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31909, p5
Reports that Virginia's Commonwealth Transportation Board has approved a plan that would finance highway infrastructure projects and which includes municipal bond financing. Use of the funds for public transit projects and programs, such as bicycle paths and the rehabilitation of a...
- Board Backs Plan Providing $400M for I-81 in Virginia. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p5
The article reports on the proposed plan to provide $400 million for railroad developments to improve safety on the heavily congested Interstate 81 endorsed by the Virginia Commonwealth Transportation Board. The Board helps set transportation policy voted during a meeting in Roanoke to give the...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33696, p6
A table is presented which provides bonds data of various states in the Southeast U.S. including transportation bonds in Florida, road bonds in Louisiana, and Commonwealth Transportation Board bonds in Virginia.
- With Two Virginia Offerings, Volume Picks Up a Tick. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;5/9/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33513, p4
The article forecasts the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. for the second week of May 2011. It states that Ipreo LLC and the journal "The Bond Buyer" are expecting a 4.4 billion dollars of new volume of issuance to be priced. Offerings from the Virginia Commonwealth Transportation...
- Virginia. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;09/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30233, p27
Reports on Virginia Commonwealth Transportation Board's plan to sell $160 million in transportation refunding bonds.
- Spotsylvania Co., Va., Sets $278M Bond Vote. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p4
Reports on the plan of the officials in Spotsylvania County, Virginia to put bond questions on the November 2005 ballot. Proposed funding for local transportation projects; County board of supervisors' approval of a resolution to place four separate tax-exempt general obligation bond questions...
- Oklahoma Prices Bonds For $1 Billion Highway Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p6
Reports that the Oklahoma Capital Improvement Authority will price revenue bonds to finance the second phase of a highway program approved by the state legislature in 1997. Amount of bonds to be issued by the state; Senior underwriter for the bonds.
- Colorado Readies $524M of Long-Term Notes for Roads, Rail. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31105, p28
Reports on the Colorado Department of Transportation's plan to issue long-term transportation revenue anticipation notes in April 2001. Purpose of the bond issuance; Amount of bonds to be issued; Transportation bond deals in Colorado.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32403, p7
The article presents a calendar of events related to municipal bond activities in the U.S. in June to October 2006. The "17th Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference," will be held in June 20-23 in Detroit Renaissance Center. A course on "Debt Mark-Ups: Current Regulatory Environment,"...