A Border-Crossing Deal
- SSM Tinkers With Debt Portfolio. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/23/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34097, p1
The article reports that SSM Health Care will sell 260 million U.S. dollars of bonds in order to streamline the health system's annual interest costs and reduce overall cost of capital as of April 2014. It mentions that Missouri Health and Educational Facilities Authority will serve as conduit,...
- Briefly. // Health Management Technology;Jan2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p10
The article offers news related to the U.S. health care industry as of January 2007. California voters have approved an education bond that will provide funding to expand telemedicine capabilities at five University of California medical schools. The University of Chicago Hospitals' Phoenix...
- SSM Tinkers With Debt Portfolio. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34098, p1
The article reports that SSM Health Care will sell 260 million U.S. dollars of bonds as part of one billion U.S. dollars debt restructuring aimed to streamline annual interest costs and reduce overall capital costs as of April 2014. It mentions that the health system expects to reduce 12 million...
- Mo. system to consolidate services. Greene, Jay // Modern Healthcare;3/4/96, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p46
Reports that SSM Health Care System is embarking on an ambitious effort to coordinate several clinical and management services among seven of its Saint Louis, Missouri. Scope of the integration plan; Clinical and management services area included in the revamp.
- 'Exceptional' service wins plaudits and recognition for SSM Health Care. // AHA News;4/21/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p6
Reports that SSM Health Care received the 2002 Malcolm Baldrige award. Other awards earned by SSM Health Care; Brief information on the Baldrige award program.
- Briefs. // Communications News;Dec96, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p16
States that the Society of the Sacred Mission (SSM) Health Care System, a Catholic Health care provider, added digital videoconferencing system to its Wide-Area Network (WAN). Its system and facilities.
- Vatican to benefit from hospital sale. Moore, J. Duncan // Modern Healthcare;5/06/96, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p17
Reports that the Catholic archdiocese of Saint Louis, Missouri transferred control of Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital to SSM Health Care System. Resolution of the archdiocese's financial problems; SSM's operation of Cardinal Glennon; Donation of a percentage of SSM's payment to the Holy...
- Health News. // West County Journal;11/2/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 44, pB2
The article announces that six cardiologists including doctors Phillip G. Apprill, Manoj K. Eapen and Mark A. Friedman will join SSM Health Care, St. Louis with existent practices.
- Sound Off! // St. Charles Journal;7/13/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 56, pA7
The article provides news briefs in Missouri area including that fireworks were on continuously on Memorial Day, news about that there was no siren alert system to prepare people to seek safe cover during the latest storm in Warrenton and SSM Health Care hiring only non-smokers.