ELEVATING PACK DESIGN
- O'er hill and dale. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/17/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 20, p43
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. Clarus Corp. spends 135 million dollars for the purchase of Black Diamond Equipment Ltd. and Gregory Mountain Products Inc. The Connecticut Trails Day will be held on June 5-6, 2010 and is considered part of the National Trails Day weekend. Among the...
- Clarus savors the mountain air. Fallon, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/17/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 20, p3
The article reports on the 135 million dollars definitive merger agreements signed by Clarus Corp. with Black Diamond Equipment Ltd. and Gregory Mountain Products Inc.
- Black Diamond Axis 33. // Backpacker;Apr2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p43
The article evaluates the backpack Axis 33 from Black Diamond Equipment Ltd.
- Black Diamond Mission 75. // Backpacker;Apr2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p48
The article evaluates the backpack Mission 75 from Black Diamond Equipment Ltd.
- Buried in an avalanche? // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Feb2007, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p100
The article evaluates the Avalung high-performance backpacks from Black Diamond and offers information on features, advantages and cost.
- Weeklong Packs. // Backpacker;Apr2010, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p64
The article evaluates several weeklong backpacks including the new Altra from Arc'teryx, the Infinity 60/Innova 60 from Black Diamond and the Aether 70/Ariel 65 from Osprey.
- Black Diamond Mercury 65. // Backpacker;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p44
The article evaluates Mercury 65, a backpack from Black Diamond Equipment Ltd.
- The Safest Backcountry Backpack. // Popular Science;Oct2013, Vol. 283 Issue 4, p21
The evaluates the Halo 28 JetForce backpack by Black Diamond.
- Gregory Savant 58. // Backpacker;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p46
The article evaluates Savant 58, a backpack from Gregory Mountain Products Inc.